Do you like ......? *4

EJ POV:
After Ricky started crying out of nowhere they are even closer. I hate it, so when Nini went to the bathroom I walked over to him.

„I think I need to remind you that Nini will be my girlfriend soon."

He smiled „I don't wanna be here boyfriend, I just want to be here friend. If you want to I can help you be her boyfriend."

Did I hear that right? „Do you mean that?"

He nodded „I do and Nini knows that i would never wanna be her boyfriend. It's a long story."

I really misjudged him „Friends?" I asked.

Ricky smiled „Let's start over."

We shock hands. Nini came back and her face went from happy to extremely happy.

„You Two Are Friends now" She said will smiling.

„Yay, we started of on the wrong foot."

We all started laughing „Well I'm glad I don't have to split my time anymore."

About an hour later Rich whispered into my ear „How about while you get us lunch I'll try setting you two up."

I nodded „Sounds good."

Ricky POV:
While EJ got us Lunch my job was to set them up. „Can i ask you something?"

She nodded „Go ahead."

I smiled „Do you like EJ?"

She stared at me in disbelieve „Maybe a bit, why?"

Should I tell her the truth? No, I have a better idea. „I think you two would be a cute couple."
I really could see the together but Nini didn't seem convinced.

„He doesn't like me, but it's still cute of you to say."

I tried to hide my smile but it didn't work.

„Why are you smiling?"

I smiled even more „Well EJ told me as a secret that he might have feelings for you."

Nini smiled „Your not joking right?"

„It's the truth."

EJ came back with our food and what happened then was surprising.

EJ POV:
Nini stood up and kissed me.

Ricky really did what he promised to do.

She laid her head on my chest and I put my arms around her. „I love you" I whispered into her ear.

„I love you two" she said will smiling.

The day couldn't have ended a better way and the best thing is Nini and Ingo to the same school, So we can stay together.