I don't want any secrets between us *5

Nini POV:
I have a boyfriend now, I still can't believe it. Ricky said he has to do something important so EJ and I will be alone.

We sat in our hide out in the woods, when suddenly EJ said something weird. „I don't want any secrets between us so I think I should be honest." I nodded „What's wrong?"

„I was jealous of Ricky and hated him because I thought you liked him more than me. But then I talked to him and he said that he doesn't want a girlfriend and he helped me get you. Although he did say something weird, he said that it's a long story and you know, what does that mean?"

I chocked on a grape „I didn't know that's the reason you hated him."

He kissed me „You still didn't answer my question." I knew but how should I tell him without exposing Ricky? „Well it's a complicated story and I don't know if Ricky wants you to know but basically he isn't allowed to have a girlfriend." Should I tell him that Ricky might go to East high soon too? Probably, but not now.

I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. „I love you" he said. I smiled and got even closer to him „Love you too."

EJ grabbed something out of the basket, which I didn't know he brought. „Ashlyn gave me some tips and I tried making your favorite muffins." I smiled „Thank you so much." I tried to grab one but he pulled them away. „I'm not sure if they are any good." I kissed him „I'll still love them." I took a bit and the were let's say special.

„They taste good but maybe stick to waterpolo." He started laughing „And theater." I smiled „Have you heard the rumor that we will get a new drama teacher?" He nodded „I kinda hope so, our last teacher was weird."
I started laughing „Your right though.

„A few hours later EJ and I returned to the camp and I immediately saw Ricky sitting in front of his tent with tears in his eyes. When he saw us he wiped away his tears and stood up to great us. „How was your date?" We both smiled „Amazing." EJ kissed me „Thank you Ricky." He smiled „For my two best friends always." I can't even put into words how glad I am that they are friends now. As soon as EJ left to go to sleep I confronted Ricky.

„Why were you crying?" He was shocked by this question „No reason, just the fact that I have so much pressure on me." I took his hand „i know your not telling me everything." He looked at the ground „I am." I shock my head „You can trust me." He nodded „I know but now is not the time." I nodded and soon after I went to bed.

Ricky POV:
The truth would break her heart and possibly let EJ hate me. I grabbed my phone to finish what I had just started reading. I can't stand them, they are everywhere. I wish I could protect EJ and Nini but this is out of my hands.