acting weird *8

EJ pov:

It felt like an eternity until Ricky's parents finally made a decision. Nini looked way more nervous than Ricky, which is weird, but I excepted it.

I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear "Everything will be ok. No matter what they'll decided one, we'll figure something out." She looked up, right inro my eyes "I hope your right." Another 10 minutes past when they finally came back to us.

Ricky looked at his dad's face, who was smiling and he looked like he was about to cry. "Really?" he asked his dad. His dad nodded while still smiling. Ricky jumped up and hugged him "Thank you." Then he hugged his mom "Thank you to you too."

Nini smiled "Does that mean you're staying?" He nodded. She jumped up and hugged him "Yay." His mom coughed, motioning that she wants to say something.

We all looked at her "We'll let you stay here till the camp is over, but we haven't decided if we will let you go to public school yet."

Ricky nodded "At least I'll get to spend another month with my friends." Nini pulled us into a group hug and we pulled apart smiling.

The next day

Ricky pov:

That are good news, well kinda. I know for a fact that my mom didn't agree with this decision. I'm pretty sure that my dad convinced her somehow.

I was sitting on a bench near the lake. I noticed that someone sat down next to me, so I looked up from the book I was not actually reading. "You still look worried, you should be celebrating that you get to stay here. I'm sure we'll convince your parents so they'll let you go to east high with us."

I shock my head "You don't know my parents, not even a bit. It's just that I know my mom only said yes because my dad convinced her too. The way she looked at me says everything and it took way to long, changing my mom's mind is nearly impossible."

Nini grabbed my hand "Listen to me, this next month will be amazing and if after that you'll still be homeschooled you at least gained two friends. I promise you that that won't change and that I'll visit you every day. No matter what will happen you're still my best friend."

I smiled "You're right." She nodded "I'll go to Dinner, you can come if you want to." I shook my head "I'd much rather continue reading my book. Plus I'm not hungry." She smiled "Ok, then I'll see you tomorrow."

I kept reading my book, but I couldn't get one thing my dad said out of my head. Thinking about this gave me this weird feeling in my stomach, am I in love? Nope, that can't happen. My mom would kill me and she Is dating EJ. Ricky take a deep breath and it'll all be normal again. That did not work. Later that day when it was already dark outside I went back to my tent. As I walked up to my tent, I saw Nini sitting In front of it.

When she saw me she smiled. "I was worried about you" She hugged me. "I told you I was gonna stay there and read my book." "Yay, but I thought you'd at least eat something. You haven't eaten anything today except an apple."

I shrug my shoulders "I just wasn't hungry." She stared at me in disbelieve "You've been acting weird ever since your parents where here. What is wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just really tired." I tried to go into my tent, but Nini grabbed my arm "I'll let you go to sleep now, but tomorrow morning we'll talk about this until we find a solution."

I sighed "fine" I said and went into my tent. I couldn't fall asleep for another hour. When I finally did I had a really bad nightmare, so I woke up in the middle of the night.

Sorry for not updating this story in so long, I'll try my best to update more regularly now. Make sure to vote and comment