Chapter 8: Bakugou Katsuki

I'm afraid of opening up, only, I'm not sure which frightens me more, letting you in or the monsters out.
- Beau Taplin

____

T r i g g e r  W a r n i n g

Third Person's POV:

It was supposed to be their 'Their New Beginning'.

Izuku was not supposed to disappear again.

Not after he just got him back.

This...this time it was worse.

Because he knows that he could actually save him this time. He knows.

Yet, here he was, on his bed in his room, breaking down again that day.

It was like that everyday. Everyday since Izuku just disappeared from the school.

No one knew where he had gone or could've gone.

He didn't leave a message and there wasn't any evidence of a kidnapping.

Katsuki broke down daily. He would blame himself for Izuku's disappearance. From when they were four and from now.

He had started self harming again. He had stopped only a few months prior, but he had relapsed again.

When his mom found him on his bathroom floor, bloody blade in hand and tears streaming down his face, the words 'hate' and 'worthless' written on the floor in blood, she immediately rushed to him, falling on her knees not caring about the blood and cleaned his wounds. She then proceeded to hug her son, letting a few silent tears of her own fall as she whispers to her son that everything will be fine.  She didn't stop, even as she felt her boy shaking uncontrollably in her arms, even as she felt the tears and snot on her shirt and even as he shouts and cries in agony, missing his best friend. His brother in everything but blood.

When her son passes out in her arms from exhaustin, she puts him to bed with the help of her husband and cleans the bathroom floor.

This is how it goes for a few days.

Until...

Ring ring

"Hello? This is the Bakugou residents. How may I help." Masuru Bakugou answers their house phone.

"Mr. Bakugou. This is Aizawa Shota. We found Izuku."

That, was all they, especially Katsuki, had needed to get to the hospital as fast as they can.

Hey guys. So I know this isn't what you expected but...meh

Hope u enjoyed!

Have an amazing day/night!