Chapter 10: Seperate Ways

Ira

Cristy and I were both knocked out by the road, and now we were both in the back of a car with sacks over our heads and our hands handcuffed behind our backs. It was very dark, but we could hear our kidnappers in the front of the car still.

"Why does he want them again?" one of them asked.

"Because one of them is the alpha's mate," another guy said.

They sounded rough, like they've been through hell and back or something along those lines. I couldn't tell if there were more people in he car, but that's because no one else was talking. I wondered how Cristy was doing.

Suddenly I felt a hand run up my leg and jerked away from it. I then heard a laugh from someone I didn't hear earlier. Apparently Cristy and I lying in across the seat.

"Well, guess who's awake fellas?" he said. He sounded younger than the other two, almost like my age.

The other two grunted in acknowledgement and then kept on arguing about something. I felt his hand go up my thigh again and I tried to squirm away from him, but his hand continued to move up my body.

"Stop it!" I yelled, trying to kick him since I didn't know where he was. I connected with a door.

He laughed. "Calm down sweet! I'm not going to do anything to you," I felt him lean closer from above me until his head was right above mine, "not yet anyway."

My stomach dropped. Not in the good way but in that bad way. He laughed again.

"Jett, Holloway won't like you playing with his prize," one of the guys said.

"What he won't know won't hurt him," the guy above me named Jett said. "And besides, we don't even know if she is the alpha female. I mean, she's not even marked yet."

"What do you want with the alpha female?" I asked.

Suddenly, the sack was removed rom my head and light poured into my eyes. I blinked a couple of times and saw that I was in a large truck with three rows of seat. Two big, burly guys were in the front and a smaller yet still muscular guy sat in the row behind me.

The guy named Jett had his left ear pierced and had buzzed brown hair. The two guys in the front had on hats but I didn't see any piercings. What did they want with me...and where was Cristy?

"Where's Cris?" I asked.

Jett smiled. "She's in the car behind us, giving our friends one hell of a time."

Thank God for her stubborn attitude. "What do you want with the alpha female?" I asked again.

"We don't know sunshine," the driver said. "We were hired to go get you so we did. We know nothing more, so shut up and keep still, or we'll have Jett do something to you."

I looked back at the guy above me and he smiled evilly and waved. My throat tightened. What is going to happen to me. I then thought of Kostas and how he wouldn't let someone hurt me.

"My mate will beat you to a pulp if you touch me," I threatened.

"Ooh, sweetie here is getting feisty!"

"And thanks for telling us that sunshine," the passenger said.

What did I just do?!

The passenger reached for a walkie-talkie and spooked into it. "Yeah, we have the alpha female, go ahead and remove the other girl."

"No!" I screamed.

I looked behind me in time to see the car that was following us turn left and go a different direction. Where were they taking her?! Cristy!