Chapter 19

Mason's POV

After Matt leaves without a word, I was trying to figure out what happened, he kissed me and wasn't drunk then left as if nothing happened, did it even happen? What the fuck I sit back down in my chair and turn towards my monitor, then join Fitz and Jay in a discord call, after a little while the other guys joined and we played CSGO.

I say bye to everyone and left the call and game, I leave my room and start walking towards the stair passing by Matt's room, but I hear a strange noise coming from his room, and I stop to hear in on what he was doing.

"A-ah fuck..." he quietly moaned.

Holy shit, he was jerking off... I mean I wouldn't blame his, I think I'd die if I hadn't even kissed for a year, well besides just now, but that doesn't really count since it didn't go anywhere besides making-out, I guess.

"Mason~ Ah~" he moaned a little louder.

I blush as I heard him moan my name, I feel a slight switch my jeans and I quickly head downstairs then into the living room and ran my fingers through my brown hair and sighed as I flopped onto the couch, then my phone rings, it was Jaren, "Hey!" I answer "Hey, I heard Matt's up, how is he?" He asked, "He's pretty good," I assure, Jaren's in Canada with John, they moved after year 12, they're doing the same thing we are, they even have a podcast together, a lot of their viewers "ship them" since they haven't told their fans they're dating yet, they seem pretty happy. "I'll call later, John's calling me," Jaren says "alright, bye" we end the call.

I hear Matt flush the bathroom toilet upstairs, he's gonna come down and I'm gonna be so awkward and nervous if it was one of the other guys I'd make fun of them and tease so I guess I could try and do that with Matt, I don't know why I'm so nervous, soon enough Matt came downstairs, and my heart began to pound against my chest, "having some fun, aye?" I smirk, he chuckled softly "yeah, you should've joined" he smiled smugly, what is he still horny? Is he taking his med? Maybe these are the side effects.

I feel myself blush as he started walking toward me, he leans over me on the couch, I could feel his warm breath on my nose, I look up into his eyes, they were lustful and needy, he leans into me until our lips were connected, I pull back a bit before kissing back, he licks my bottom lip for an entrance and I hesitantly give it to him, he explored my warm mouth, every nook, and cranny, until he picked me up from the couch I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, we continue kissing as he took us into my room, he laid me down on my bed gently then kisses my neck, my breathing hitches and I feel myself tease up he goes up to my ear and whispers "just tell me when to stop" it sent shivers down my body, I wanted him to keep going, he goes back to kissing my neck and tries to find my sweet spot, I moan lowly when he brushes his lips over it, he smiles and sucked on that spot causing sweet small moans to escape my lips, he smiles and continues sucking and nibbling on that spot, I bite my lip muffling my moans into hums, he didn't seem to like that so he grinds his member on mine, he looks up for my reaction, I let out a moan as I feel my heart race and my breathing heavies "Matt~" I accidentally moaned, he chuckles into my neck as I cover my mouth, he stops the friction between us and moves my hand then kisses me softly, "I love you" he whispers looking into my eyes "I love you too" I smile, then I pull him down and kiss him passionately, he immediately kisses me back, I take every second of this moment in, I slowly sit up, not breaking the kiss, and flip us over so that I'm sitting in his lap places his hands on my waist rocking it back and forth, causing a pleasurable friction between us, I want to take this farther, I think I'm finally ready to do it, I moan into the kiss, as I wrap my arms around his neck, Matt moans as well, he pulls away and we catch our breaths, he looks down at his hard-on then back up at me, he smiles softly as his eyes scans my face, I resume grinding against him, he softly gasps "just like that baby" he moans throwing his head back, I kiss his neck and make a hickey on his collarbones, I nearly pull his jacket off until he looks up when he realized what I was doing and stops me along with me grinding on him, "Masey..." he says looking softly into my eyes, I knew he was worried but I want to do this I want him, "you-"I want to, I'm ready" I say, "are you sure?" He says I nod my head, he kisses me and takes off his jacket and throws it somewhere, I unbutton his jeans, then and slide off my shirt, he kisses my chest, with every move we make, taking off our clothes, and kissing, he would check on me, I want to show him that I, really, am ready for this and I'll be fine, I push him down from his bare chest, laying him down, and took off his pants revealing a bulge in his boxers, I sat in between his legs and reach into it and wrap my hands his shaft, I begin pumping him and look up at him, he hums in pleasure, I go a little faster and feel myself get hard, he pulls his boxers down to give me access, I lean in and lick around his shaft, I suck the tip earning a low moan from Matt, I slowly take more of him into my mouth, I bob my head faster and he moans again, throwing his head back, bucks his hips, sending his member into the back of my throat, nearly making me choke but I begin deep throating him, "fuck yeah" he moans out and sat up then places his on my head, running his fingers through my brown hair, I go at a faster pace, he lightly tugs at my hair strangely making me moan, he chuckles and tugs again causing me to moan again, I didn't want him to stop, it felt good, "my little kinky boy" he chuckled to himself, I blush at the nickname, he lift my head up from his member, getting us face to face he leans in and kisses me, he slips his tongue in deepening the kiss, he takes off his boxer then mine, I lay down underneath him as we kiss, he lifts my legs up, we pull away catching our breaths, "ready?" He asks I nod my head and wrap my arms around his neck, he pecks my lips then slowly pushes himself into me, I alright I moan and groan at his shaft inside me, after I adjust to his size I nod my head letting him continue, he slowly thrusted in and out of my hole, I hum looking up at him, and scanning his beautiful face to distract myself from any other thought "faster" I softly moan, he does so earning louder moans from me.