Author's Note: Please Read

Hi, so this is obviously a work of fiction. I still wanted to state that, none of what is written is intended to be taken as how the real life people act. I personally really love the cast and crew (past and present) and the people in their lives. What I write is all fictional, the only things based on real life are the names of people being a fictional version of that person, and references to the show Supernatural. I own nothing of Supernatural, however things occurring in the show will be mentioned at times throughout this story. Supernatural is owned by Warner Brothers, and I am not claiming anything that they own. I am merely referencing things by them. I am also aware that some people did not work there still at the time this is set in, but I wanted to kind of pay an homage towards some of the crew that was such a big part of the show and is no longer working with them. Again, it's fictional so it makes sense if you remember that fact. 

Also, this is a fanfiction where you are the main character. I'm also assuming you're a female reading this, so all the reader's pronouns will be feminine pronouns. So, in case you haven't ever read a story like this, I am going to have a key explaining how these work.

Y/N = Your Name

Y/M/N = Your Middle Name

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

Y/E/C = Your Eye Color

Y/H/C = Your Hair Color

Y/H/L = Your Hair Length

Y/H = Your Height

Y/F/C = Your Favorite Color

If there are anymore throughout the story that I have not listed above, I will both update this and put an author's note at the start of the chapter. Thank you, the next part will be the actual story and I will try to have as few authors notes as chapters, but may have a few at the end of chapters.