Killua x reader with fear of hights

For this one shot you and Killua are already dating! Yay congrats! Some of your dreams have come true

(U) prospective

*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding* "UGH FINE IM UP IM UP!" I yell picking up my phone

Messages

Killua: (u) wanna go to the amusement park with me

killua: (u) are you thair?

Killua: (u) are you ignoring me?

Killua: (uuuuuuuuuuuuu)!

(U): ugh Killua you woke me up I was dreaming about wining the lottery and buying all the chocolate I wanted!

Killua: did you buy me any?

(U): no.

Killua: 🥺

(U): ugh fine! I'll get you chocolate now why are you texting me at 6:00 IN THE FREEKING MORNING?!

Killua: let's go to the park!

(U): seriously that's what you woke me up for?😑

Killua: yep now come on get ready I'm coming over right now see ya later!

(U): WAIT KILLLLLL

*killua has left the chat*

'I swear I'm gonna kill em' I think getting dressed and grabbing my things *ring*ring*ring*ring* "GEEZ KILLUA IM COMING YOU KNOW-........what's this?" I ask looking at the bag of chocolates in killua's hands "it's for you sorry for waking you up" he smiles handing me the chocolate "I love you killllll!" I smile bear hugging him "k! k! Now come on let's go!" He smiles grabbing my hand and dragging me to the amusement park "wow (u) look at that one!" He says pointing to the most dangerous looking death contraption iv ever seen "umm m-maybe let's go on that one" I say pointing to the baby ride next to it with a smile "aww come on (u) let's do it!" He smiles and drags me to the ride leaving no time for me to argue before it's our turn to get on the ride "please keep all arms legs feet and hands inside the ride at all times have fun and don't fall out of the ride we will not be held responsible for any casualties" the guy behind the controls says and presses THE BIG RED FLASHING BUTTON! 'What the hell ride is this CASUALTIES!?!' "Three..... two...... one GO!" The ride booms and launches us of the plat form 'this....... isn't to bad' I think as the ride slows down *turns* *click*click*click*click* we start going up on an arch and I look down my eye's widen *gulp* 'yep yep yep I'm gonna die no doubt about it' as we come to a stop at the top of the drop I brace my self for what's about to come next *click*WHOOSH!* "AHHHHHHH!" I scream holding on to killua's arm for dear life and close my eye's "hahahaha!" I hear Killua laugh and open my eye's to see him smiling and laughing as the wind blows threw his fluffy hair making it look all messy I smile at the sight and start to laugh too as the ride slowly comes to a stop "ok now we can-" *turns* 'I-it's not over!' I think looking at the loopty loop infront of us "(u) isn't this fun?!" Killua ask's with a bright smile "yeah...... sure...... fun! ah SOoooOOoo much fun" I cry *click*click*click*click*WHOOSH!* "AHHHHHH KILLUA WERE GONNA DIEEEE!" I scream shutting my eye's and squeezing Killua like my life depends on it which I does! "(u) open your eye's it's over!" Killua smiles "let's go agi-" "NOOOOOOO!"