Over posessive Hisoka x reader

Up and coming chapters I have a ging x child hood friend reader request and a Kirapika x scared reader both are requests

So sorry for not updating recently iv been really busy with other book's agin very sorry please enjoy short and cute

For this scenario Your a cupple already!
Hisoka prospective

I walk into my and (u)'s apartment looking around "my dear?~" I call not seeing her "I'm in here!" She shouts from the kitchen and I walk in to..... she a huge mess "uh? What cha doin Beautiful?" I question walking up to her "as you can see I'm cooking....... or at least trying" she sigh's says making me laugh "come on you know your a terrible cook if you wanna eat we can just go out how's that sound?" I ask and she smiles nodding "go get changed then~" I smile and she slams the door locking it "you'd better stay out pervert!" She shouts making me smile and I look around the mess of a kitchen 'how'd she gets egg's on the ceiling? And flower on the wall?' I think picking some of the stuff up putting it away and here I thud come from (u)'s room 'hehe she fell agin' I snicker and she walks out of her room glaring at me "you didn't hear anything" she glares "hmm!~ what ever you say beautiful~" I smile and walk out the apartment with her putting an arm around her waist making her jump "Hisoka why do you always do this?" She ask's giving up "hmm~ so ever one know's who's you belong to~" I say "or that I'm being kidnapped" she mumbles looking away and I let go of her offering her my hand instead witch she happily excepts with a smile "so? We're would you like to go beautiful?~" I ask and she thinks for a second "mm?.... what about the restaurant they just built? We haven't been there yet and I hear it's really good" she says "hmm! sounds good~" I say and we walk to the restaurant being seated and after the waiter takes out order a guy walks up to me and (u) well (u)

(U) prospective

"Heollo miss! My names Jacob! It's nice to meet you! Could I by you a drink?" The brown haired boy asks "oh umm?..." "you know your hairs the most beautiful shade of (hair color) iv ever seen" he says reatching his hand out to twirl my hair but Hisoka appears infront of me glaring at him and scaring him away and Hisoka scoffs sitting back down "no one touches what's mine" he says making me laugh "Hisoka your way to over protective you know that?" I smile but he just continues to mope "*sigh* Hisoka it's fine I wouldn't have let him touch me I promise" I say but he doesn't respond and I stand up pecking him on the lips "I'll be right back" I say walking to the bar to get us some drinks "do you think you could get two glasses of your strongest stuff?" I ask the bartender and he nods walking to get the drinks and the boy from earlier walks up to me "hay I'm really sorry about earlier I didn't know you were with someone els I'm sorry about that if I knew I wouldn't have done that you think you could tell your boyfriend I'm sorry? I could buy you both a drink?" He offer's "oh! No no it's fine really mistakes happen it's no big deal if-" then Hisoka apears infront of me inbitween me and the boy holding a playing card next to his face "run" he says and the terrified boy run's for his life "*sigh* Hisoka this is the third time this week he was just apologizing for earlier you-" before he lets me finish talking he kisses my ruffly and I pull away "Hisoka you really need to stop this just last Tuesday you threatened a little five year old Boy Scout who offered me a cookie" I say "aww~ but I'm just protecting my beautiful baby girl~" he says "yeah yeah butter me up all you want you still need to stop...."