Illumi x engaged reader

For this scenario your assassination partners with illumi but over the years you two got closer and closer and are now secretly dating if ether of your famous assassin faimlys found out they'd probably rip you two away from eatch other or wores kill the other well.... at least that's what you guy's thought

Illumi prospective

'For the past cuple weeks now I can't stop thinking about (u) and our future I wanna be with her but?.... I'm not sure how my parents will react? I think I'll talk to father about this' I think walking into father's room "somthing you need illumi?" He asks and I nod "what is it?" He Questions "well.... what if I were to.... fall in love per say" I state "hmm? Love huh? You mean that (u) girl right?" He asks "y-you knew?" I question "of cores I did son your no longer friends with a girl when you hang out with her for 24/7 I'v seen how you look at her it's unlike how you look at any one els it's unmistakeable that you like her but why may I ask are you bringing this up?" He asks "well..... I wanna be with her...." I say "and she does too?" Father question's and I nod "iv actually been talking to the (last name) faimly head they'v also knowtised the relationship you have with there daughter (u) and they'v said that if you both wish to be together they would allow it..... so illumi?... you really love that girl? You think you can protect her and love her until your old?" Father asks "I'll love her till I die and longer I really do I love her and I think she feels the same" I say "well then I'll arrange a marriage between you two" father says "h-huh? B-but?" "You said you both wanted to be together correct? I'll arange a Marriage and make it official so mother can't mess with you and her" father says "you may leave" he excuses me and I leave even more confused than when I walked in 'wh-what did I just do?! Me and (u) want to be together but she's never said any thing about MARRIAGE! I don't think she even wants to get married! She doesn't even know my faimly!' I panic walking to my room 'what In the world did I just do!?!'

(U) prospective you have been called to meet with your mother and father your now sitting across them at the "meeting table"

"What is it you wanted to discuss mother? Father?" I ask in all seriousness, mother coffs and father starts to talk "(u) we have made an agreement with the zoldacks" father says "huh? The zoldacks? Why?" I question "you will be marrying there eldest son in one weeks time" mother says and my eye's widen "WHAT! I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM! PLEASE FATHER! MOTHER! DONT DO THIS! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?! ILL DO BETTER I PROMISE! JUST PLEASE PLEASE I WANT TO BE WITH SOME ONE ELS!" I shout jumping out of my seat "we apologize for the short notice but it's been decided (u) there's no fighting it now he apparently loves you" father says and mother nods "but...." my eye's brim with tears "please?.... don't make me... I-I love.... some one els" I say trying not to cry iv never cried infront of my parents so this is particularly surprising to them but ether way they have the maids escort me back to my room they leave the doors close and I immediately text illumi

Messages with♥️ Illumi

(U): illumi! I'm being married of to some random person!

(U): I don't want to! Pleas I need to meet up with you tomorrow at our usual spot please meet me there!

Illumi: ok I will you used a lot of exclamation marks? What's it mean?

(U): it means im upset!

Illumi: about?

(U): BEING MARRIED OFF TO SOME RANDOM PERSON!

Illumi: random?

(U): yes random! You know what fuck it! Just meet me there now!

Illumi: now? It's like 12 at night princess you really wanna meet up?

(U): YES!

Illumi: ok then I'll be there soon