Epilogue

THREAD OF LOVE

Melanie,

I woke up early in the morning at pagmulat agad ng makita ko ay nakita ko ang napaka gwapong mukha ni Kyle na mahimbing na natutulog sa tabi ko, his arms are wrap around my waist and I can't help to smile while staring at him. Then what happened yesterday flashes back my mind and my cheeks started to heat. Gosh naka ilan ba kami? Hindi ko na nabilang! Hindi narin kami nag abala magsuot ng kahit underwear dahil sa sobrang pagod. I can feel my body weak also, and my down there is aching. Goodness Kyle Elfanco.

My relief in my chest is still in here, I'm glad na napigilan ko siya umalis kung hindi baka hindi ko na talaga siya makikita. Hindi ko rin naman siya masisisi na umalis dahil wala naman siyang alam na may anak kami. Then Keraleine and Maizyne hit my head, paano ko sila ipapakilala ngayon kay Kyle? Sa totoong ama nila? I removed the strands of hair that is covering his eyes. I hope my daughters would understand me, ngayon mas nakikita ko ang pagkakahawig nila kay Kyle. They really show the image of their father, may namana pa ba sila sakin? His eyes started to slowly open his eyes and our eyes locked in an instant. I slightly smiled at him and he does the same and pulled me closer to him.

"Your in deep thoughts huh? Is our daughters what your thinking?" He asked and I nodded.

"I.. I just don't know how to say everything to them, sigurado ako magugulat sila kapag nalaman nilang hindi si Rile ang totoo nilang ama. Will they get angry to me? Maybe they will but I will understand them, they have the right to know the truth but I lied and hid the truth" I said and sighed heavily.

"I'm sure they will understand, there smart kids I know it. I don't know there names yet, what do you name them?" He asked and I smiled.

"Your elder is Keraleine and your youngest is Maizyne. Keraleine is a cheerful girl, she always likes to hangout to her sister and to other kids while Maizyne on the other hand is the very opposite of her old sister, she is quite quiet at times but she is so close to Riley, she is a daddy's girl kaya sa tingin ko mas magkakasundo kayo. She also has asthma kaya siguro hindi siya nakikipag usap masyado sa ibang bata, hindi ko naman siya pinagbabawalan pero palagi ko siya binibilinan na ingatan ang sarili niya" I explained to him and nods his head.

"I am actually nervous to face them, I don't know what to expect when they saw me, will they accept me as their Dad? I've been without them for 5 years, hindi ako magtataka kung medyo maiilang sila sa akin but I'll make sure they get to be comfortable with me through time" He said and I caressed his face.

"I'm sure they will love you as their Dad, ikaw ang tunay nilang ama kaya wala silang magagawa. Tsaka I still allow Rile to be with the girls pa minsan minsan para hindi rin nila na ma-miss ang isa't isa"

"You will move out to that house, you will live with me. Ipapaayos ko nalang ang isang kwarto para maging kwarto nila doon" He said and I nodded.

"Bangon na tayo, I'll cook you breakfast" I said and pinched his cheeks and he chuckled. I stand up the bed but before I was even to get out from it Kyle suddenly pulled back to lay down and he got on top of me. This guy really.

"Hey umalis ka nga diyan magluluto nga ko ng agahan natin diba?" I scolded him but he just laughed at me.

"Pwede naman ikaw nalang kainin ko Melie at ikaw naman kainin mo ko para busog tayo sa almusal. Gusto mo pati tanghalian at hapunan- Ouch! bakit para saan yon!?" I pinched his ears causing him to groan in pain. Kailan pa naging pagkain ang tao Elfanco?