Coming Soon

Straykids were in their practicing room, doing the choreography to their song.
"ok that's it! 10 minutes break!" minho said pausing the music.
"you all are learning the choreography quite fast, the only missing element for now is coping with the song, you all miss the beat sometimes ok-" minho was explaining the choreography to them (because he's the main dancer duh!) when a knock was heard.
An employee popped in his head ," chan? " he asked.
"yeah?" chan replied.
"jyp nim is calling for you" he said.
Chan nodded and stood up.
"we will continue practicing after you're back ok?" minho said earning nods of approval from everyone.
Chan closed the door and made hus way towards his boss.
He knocked on the door, "come in" he heard from the other side, so he stepped in.
Jyp motioned for him to have a seat.
"soo chan how's practice us going?" he asked.
"fine, everyone has remembered the choreo already, just needs a bit polishing" chan answered. Jyp nodded.
"well.... I have been getting an idea in my fantastic brain to help your popularity!" jyp said clapping his hands once yet so loudly that chan flinched a little.
"yeah we all know how much of a fantastic your brain is" chan said regaining his composure.
"aw c'mon you couldn't still be angry at your favourite boss for eliminating your two members do you?" jyp said showing his puppy eyes
Chan looked utterly disgusted, "oh shut it! You oldie, you're probably in your fifties and you have a daughter for Australia's sake!"
Jyp sat back and continued, "so chan you'll be adopting a baby sister, now niw before attack me saying how stupid and lame the idea is, it's not my idea, it's the author who is forcing me to say it, honestly it such a weird idea (A/N-shut up you oldie!) haha sorry author I won't.
Chan was just looking at him weirdly as if his boss has grown two heads or something.
Jyp then cleared his throat, "chan it's final you'll adopt a sister, ir else the author will kill me ok, now you're excused to go, bye!" he said as he stood up and his way out of the office.
Chan was just sitting there contemplating his life decisions, "become a leader they said, it'll be fun they said" he said and made his way back to the practice room.

"oh hyung you're back!" jeongin said looking at chan.
"what did he say?" hyunjin asked.
There were a couple of yeahs from everyone.

"ok so apparently jyp thought of a way to increase our popularity"

"really? how" Changbin asked.

Everyone was staring at chan as chan took a deep breath and said, "He said to adopt in a baby sister" he sighed out.

"WHAT!?"

Coming soon

BABY SISTER!? UNLEASH THE CHAOS!