Chapter 4

"WHAT!?"
Chan opened his eyes to see his members staring up at him, their jaws on the floor and their eyes so big that their eyeballs might pop out of their sockets..
"you're joking right?" changbin asks, others nodded at his statement.
Chan sighs, "no.. Its not. Even manager hyung tried to but no use. He said that this is final"
There was a moment silence.
"as the youngest I know I don't have much say in it but..." jeongin says out breaking the awkward silence and gaining all his hyung's attention.
"but I don't think we can go against his decision this time" jeongin continues.
"yeah I think the maknae is right, so I think we must welcome her with a really warm heart" hyunjin said.
"yeah for once you said something good" seungmin agrees.
"am I supposed to take that as a compliment?" hyunjin eyes seungmin.
"yeah, since it's decided that we won't go against jyp for the first ever! Let's welcome chan hyung's baby sister with a warm welcome!" felix said standing up.
"YEAHHHH!"
"hyung do you know when are we gonna welcome her to our dorms!" changbin said excitedly.
"well we'll go to meet the baby first since she will not know at all we'll get to know her first, once she is comfortable with us we'll bring her to home." chan explained. The other members just stared at him.
"you guys didn't understand a single thing right?" chan asked, others just gave a little guilty smile.
Chan sighs, "we'll go and meet her tomorrow and by day after tomorrow we'll bring her in, ok?" he explains again.
There were many ooos and aahs indicating that they finally understood.
"soooo no practice tomorrow?" jeongin asks in a tiny voice.
Chan smiles, "NO PRACTICE TOMORROW!, WE'RE GONNA PLAY ALL DAY TOMORROW!"
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, YEAAH, WHOAAAA"
A suddenly the awkwardly silent dorm erupts in noise once again waking up the cats.
"grrrrrr meowww!"
"sorry" felix apologies.
"ok kids hurry up, we need loads of energy for tomorrow!" chan says putting the plates on the table.
"yeah!"
"no that sausage is mine!"
"hey stop staring at my food!"
*stealthily steals sausage off felix plates*
"hey stop taking my sausages!"
"hyuuuuuuuung!"
"jisung nooo!"
Chan takes a deep breath and slaps the table hard quieting everyone.
He looks up to see seungmin standing on the chair with a fork ready to kill hyunjin, felix eating a banana with a peel on again, jisung eating the steak with whipped cream and cherries.
Minho feeding Dori(cat) his part of steak, changbin.. well no comments on him because even I don't know what he's doing..
"listen kids.. I wont bring her here if you keep being this childish" chan said in serious voice.

Next day,
"RISE AND SHINE KIDSSSSS!" the manager said slamming the door open. The manager always has a spare key to the dorm.
He stepped in to find lights still off indicating that they are still asleep, "disappointed but not surprised" he said putting his hands on his waist like a pregnant woman.
He sighs and makes his way to chan and changbin's shared room.
He switched on the lights on to find changbin's upper body on the floor but his legs were on the bed.
Chan looked like a dead zombie, he fell asleep on his chair in front of his laptop with like 4 cans of coffee.
"this kid will not only become bald by the amount of hair coloring he does but also will become an actual zombie by the amount of coffee he drinks.." manager says shaking his head.
He goes and drags changbin out of the bed completely.
"changbin! Wake up or else imma a throw a bucket full water at you" the manager threatened him crouching down beside him.
"I'm up! I'm up!" changbin yells getting up and running towards bathroom to get a shower.
"good boy" manager says, he stands up and wakes up chan.
"huh? Huh!? Laptop! Lap-laptop!" chan says looking around.
"chan are you dead or alive?" manager said looking at him.
"huh? Oh-oh yeah yeah I'm alive?" chan said. Manager sighs, "get up and wake others up, I'm going to make some breakfast"

"soooo kids are you all excited for your free day today!" manager said.
"YES!"
"ok then hurry up and we'll head our quickly!" the manager said.

Sorry guys I'm updating after soooooo many days and a short update at that, shame on me.
But we've got something on, and I'm kinda busy too but I'll try to double update today.
Forgive me😅🙏