Chapter 8

"ok so the name with the most votes is.............."
The suspense in the air grey as chan dragged the sentence.
"aw c'mon spill it"
The boys said.
"ok ok, it's................"

"itsssssssssss?"

"one more dragged sentence and I'll won't hesitate to throw my cats on your, i dont care if stays get mad because of what will happen to your face" minho threatens.
Chan pouts, "I'm older than you, you little piece of shit"

"try me kangaroo" minho sasses.
Chan rolls his eyes.
"a couple of exasperated sighs and you'll look like a meme" felix butts in.
"felix, dear, you say that again and I'll yeet you outta the window before the author does it" changbin says with a straight face, felix pouts.
"oh and shit I remember. No more cussing around. I already told you not to do so because of jeongin but you guys didn't listen, now he also kinda cusses. Now I don't want that to happen to Haylie ok?" the boys nodded their head.
"ok now reveal the name before I actually set my cats on you" minho reminds chan.
"oh yeah so the name is.... HAYLIE BANG SEOK." chan finally reveals.

"ok let's head to sleep early, we've got a big day ahead" chan says tucking his kids in.
"goodnight maknae" chan whispers to jeongin.
"hyung I'm not a baby anymore, I'll become oppa tomorrow" jeongin sleepily says facing chan while laying down on the bed showing a cute little smile.
"sure you are tough guy" chan says patting jeongin on his head.
Chan sighs as he steps out of the room. "tomorrow's gonna be a big day...."

Morning came.....
*MEOOOOOW!*

"Sorry Doongie sweetie" minho apologies carefully holding the box.
Doongie makes a weird gagging noise.
"hyung I think she doesn't like that you call her sweetie" jisung snickers.
"shut it, squirrel kid" minho shuts jisung up.
For now everyone is busy with putting up things for the baby.
"ok everyone, listen, us hyungs will go and pick up the baby while you all get a goodluck from me to the others who'll put up everything, hope you guys don't mess up" chan says waving them goodbye.
"hyung there's no hope for them to not mess up, the only place they don't mess up is on the stage" changbin says shutting the door.
"hey!" jisung yells but both of them arw already gone.
"and what are you doing here Mr confident?" seungmin says side eyeing minho who was still holding the box on which Dori was dead asleep.
"well, hyung told me to keep an eye on you guys!" minho says with an extremely sugary smile.
"ugh, hyung, that's what happens when you eat too much sugary tomatoes" hyunjin comments with his famous disgust face.
"well, enough chit chat let's get to work, hurry up, chop chop." minho says entering chan and chanbin's shared room.

Meanwhile chan and changbin are infront of the orphanage.
They knocked on the diir, the door opened to reveal the old grandma.
"oh here you are! I've been waiting for you kids" the old lady says moving aside to let both boys in.
"yeah, thanks, we're for the paperworks and luna"
Chan and changbin stepped in.
"ok how about changbin you go and meet luna while chan you do the paperworks?" the lady suggested.
"yeah, um sure"

Changbin makes his way towards the room which belonged to luna.
He opened the door to find the little doll staring at him with big beady eyes.
"oo hi baby~" he says in a hight pitch voice as he waved in tiny.
Luna cringed at the older's weird voice, "shhhhhhhuuue" she says pointing her tiny finger on her lips haphazardly.
"uuuhm sorry" he replies while scratching his nape.
Changbin was about to hold her when she crawls away.
"wh-what happened baby??" changbin asks quite surprised.
"you scatch bak diry!!" she says in her baby language.
"well aren't you a clean freak" changbin finally accepts defeat that was until she crawled back and punched changbin pn the butt.
"what was that?!" changbin asks sitting up.
Luna looks up and points her baby finger at him, "uncul"

*changbin.exe has stopped working*

Meanwhile...
"ok so you kids have decided to name her Haylie Bang Seok?" the old lady asks.
"um yeah, we thought about it and finally decided on this.." chan says remembering last night's name choosing..
"oh ok cool.. So sign here..... And here... And here too.. Ok all done" the old lady claps her hands after chan signs all the papers.
"ok so now, Haylie Bang Seok is officially little sister" the old lady says shaking chan's hands.
"thanks" chan says.
"ok then let's go and see what those two are double" the lady says with chan following behind her.
She opens the door to see changbin getting smacked by the one year old haylie with a bunny stuff toy.
The old lady just stood there, mouth wide open.
Chan was trying his best not burst out laughing.
"yah hyung! *smack* save *smack* meeeeeeeee *smack smack smack*" changbin yells trying his best not to get smacked by the little girl but fails miserably..
"ok ok enough smacking for today you little satan" the lady says picking up haylie as she tried her best to get off the clutches if the older.
"she might take some time to respond to the name you've given but she'll cope soon" the lady smiles at chan.
The little girl notices chan standing.
"cha! Cha! Cha! Cha!" haylie says swaying her arms towards chan.
"hey there! You remembered me??" chan says in an equally high pitched voice like changbin, but instead cringing she plays along.
"hey you cringed when I said like that but you're acting all sweet when he's doing so" changbin pouts.
"hey don't be such a jealous bean, she's a baby, and maybe she likes mee, right haylie~" chan says looking at haylie to which she let's out a baby giggle.

"ok changbin hurry up the kids are already waiting for us" chan says holding haylie.
"ok haylie, be a good girl ok?" the lady says holding the little one's hands.
Her eyes were already a bit glassy..
"dont worry mam, we'll visit here once in a while" chan says giving a warm smile.
"you better do or else I'll barge into your building" the lady playfully threatens.
"hyung let's go!" changbin calls.
"ok we'll be going now.." chan says.
After bidding the old lady a farewell the boys go away in their van.

"you're gonna miss her alot won't you?" a worker asks,
"ofcourse I will.. I'm her aunt after all..." the lady says as tears flowed down her cheeks.
"if she's your niece, then why did you let them adopt her?" the worker asks again putting a hand on the lady's shoulder.
"because you and i both know we can't afford her a good lifestyle.. If she'll stay with them then she'll have a very good lifestyle, which she absolutely deserves.." the lady says wiping her tears.
"ok get back to work now!" the lady says walking back in. The worker sighs and follows her boss in.