Chapter 1

*birds chirping*
Meooooow~
Hmmmmmmmmm good morning! Now let's go and sit on my hooman's face hehe.
So hello, I'm Soonie, minho's oldest cat.
The day is just peaceful as ever..
But soon..
Soon........
*BAM*
yup finally happened. The peaceful environment goes away as soon as my hooman's friends wakes up...

"SEUNGMIN STOP BANGIING ON THE DOOR"
"HYUNJIN WAKE UP YOU FUCKING SLEEPING BEAUTY, I AIN'T KISSING YOU TO WAKE YOU UP"
"FELIX NOOOOOOO!!!!!"
"CHAN HYUNG ARE YOU ALIVEEEEE!!?"
"JISUNG WAKE THE FUCK UP!!"
"why are yall yelling right in the morning??"
"no jeongin sweetie not you, you sleep peacefully ok?"
"CHANGBIN GET OUT OF THE DAMN BATHROOM ALREADY!!!"

sigh... I'm tired of my hooman's friends already and it's only morning..

"UwU how's my babies doin???" minho said waking to us and my sisters.
Minhooooooooooooo!
Yes safe landing on his face!
"sigh.. Soonie I know you love me but get of my face so I can give you food.."
Food? I jumped off his face and ate the food he gave me.. Delicious.. Sardine flavoured.
"C'mon kids hurry up we have to go for our practice too!" chan said calling everyone to eat.
"hyung you're still alive after not sleeping for 3 days straight??" jeongin asked.
"yes I am, awwww you're such a cutie" chan said squeezing jeongin's cheeks.
"ok kids hurry up I've made pancakes!!" chan said collecting all his kids.
"PANCAKES!!" the 00'liner said, more like yelled running towards the table.
"this one is mine"
"no it's mine!"
"no this has more!"
"nooooooooooo"
"jisung!"

"there are equal number of pancakes on each plate! Now eat up before I kick you all out" minho said quieting the kids.
"look at jeongin, he's so much more tamed than you" chan said patting on the maknae's head who gave him a huge grin.
Chan then looked at 00'liner who have already spilled juice on themselves.. Excluding seungmin.
Chan sighs.
"aw c'mon hyung you don't expect them to be tamed when you have made pancakes" changbin said taking a sit.
"well good morning to you too hyung" felix said.

Well now let me show you how tamed my hooman's hooman friend are while eating.
Chan has already put his inside his laptop which results in him trying to cut his phone instead of pancakes.
Minho has somehow have turned his tower of pancakes into an actual cake....
Changbin is directly eating pancakes instead of cutting it.
Hyunjin is eating like as if he hasn't eaten in a century.
Jisung, wait is his pancakes is topped with just a huge pile of almonds... That's peak squirrel behaviour..
Felix, well he's just being felix.
Seungmin is the only one eating normally.. I think?
Jeongin, that hooman baby has got its pancakes cut up in small pieces and is eating them with putting them into a bowl of milk...
Sigh I can't expect them to be normal for once can I??
After the breakfast it was chaos once again..
"changbin go wash the dishes!"
"i did last time!"
"i think its minho hyung's turn."
"i cant I have to say goodbye to my babies"
"me too gotta say goodbye to kkami"
"jisung go wash the dishes"
"what no! Felix you do"
"ok"
"NOOOOOOO" chan and changbin yelled together
"why what happened?" felix asked.
"we know what happened last time when you tried to wash the dishes" chan said.
"you know what you all go get ready I'll wash the dishes" changbin sighs massaging his forehead.
"OK YASSSS MISSION SUCCESSFUL!" the 00'liner and jeongin said running off.
"wait jeongin you're with them too!" changbin said surprised.
"hahaha lol nice plan" minho said scratching my back hmmmm...

After what felt like an eternity they finally decided to go out for their practise.
"bye Soonie, bye Doongie, bye Dori!" minho said giving individual kisses to each one of us. Doongie as always tried to escape from his kisses but always fails and well Dori is still asleep.
"ok everyone ready?" chan asked.
"YES" they all replied, damn just how loud are these hoomans?
Then they went down remembering to lock this time because last time they forgot to lock and Dori ran out. Since that time minho always remembers to lock the door.