Chapter 3

"hey mate, by any way do you know what he wants from me?" Chan asks the kid who called him out.
"no sunbaenim, I just went to give him some files and he said to call you" the trainee said.
"oh ok cool, you go then, good luck" chan said waving him goodbye.
He was on his way to the office when he bumped into his manager who seems to be taking the same route.
"chan what are you doing here?"
"oh nothing hyung, jyp nim called me"
"oh he called me too" the manager said.
"oh no this seems a bit fishy..." chan says as both males made their way towards the office.

*knock knock* (inserts twice knock knock)
Jyp looked at the door when he heard a knock.
"come in!"
Chan and the manager entered the office doing a bow in front of their boss who bowed back at them.
"have a seat you two"
Both males made their way towards the chair and sat down.

While the leader, manager and boss were having a talk the other members are enjoying the left out chicken they ordered last night which they ofcourse remembered to store it in the mini fridge.
"cold chicken tastes weird..." jeongin complains.
"feel lucky you're here eating icy chicken instead of talking to that old hag" seungmin replies stuffing his mouth with chicken tenders.
"but in all seriousness, why did jyp nim called chan hyung?" hyunjin asks.
"maybe he wants to confess his love for chan hyung..." felix answers staring into the void with a chicken wing in his mouth like a lollipop.
"aaaaah it could be..." jisung agrees with felix and joins him into staring at the void with a chicken wing...
"i give up on you two" minho finally says.
"you're saying as if you haven't given up on them way before our debut" changbin snickers.
"well what if, what IF.." hyunjin says which gets others attention on him.
"he wants to eliminate felix and minho hyung again-" before the poor llama could finish his sentence he got beaten up by the cat and the koala who finally stopped staring into the void.
"ow ow ow owwwwwwww sorry sorry sorry hyunggggggg, felixxxxxxxxxx" hyunjin winces as both finally sat down but still glared at him.
"well even before he could eliminate I'm sure chan hyung is gonna kick him so hard he will fly all the way to Australia where he would get kicked again by felix hyung's family soo hard he will fly back again only to get scratched by minho hyung's cat so much his own family won't recognised him,except Doongie because she doesn't give a shit about hyung." jeongin says casually munching on his chicken.
*a moment of silence*
Jeongin looks up with his big eyes because of sudden silence.
He looked up to see his hyungs scarily silent.
He gulps down and stutters," wh-wha-what ha-happened??"
"I love you, that's what happened.." felix answers with a straight face before body slamming jeongin on the ground with a bone crushing hug, accompanied by minho.
"aaaa uriii maknae!"
Poor maknae getting tackled by his hyungs.
"aaaaa hyungs you're crushing me, I shouldn't have said it!" jeongin said.
"oh really?" minho asks with a smirk.
Before jeongin could respond, both felix and minho started tickling him,
"aaaaaaaaaaa hyungs save me!!" jeongin said to the other members.
"sure" seungmin and changbin answered as everyone attacked the maknae with tickles.
Sound of laughter filled up the huge spacious room.
Finally all of them were tired and resting on top of each other.
"i like it this way" seungmin said with a huge puppy grin as others agreed to him.
All of them were soo tired that they fell asleep there only.

"That's complete bullshit jyp nim!" the manager accidentally shouts on his boss. But good thing jyp is not that bad he understands that his staff is probably losing his patience.
Jyp sighs, "i think it would be a good idea..."

Seungmin wakes up, yawns and then rubs his eyes. He sits up abruptly to see the familiar dorm room instead of the tall glasses of practice room.
He walk out to see minho and chan cooking.
"oh hey seungminie, you're awake, you all fell asleep in the practice room" chan says looking at the younger boy.
"oooo so you all carried us back here!?" seungmin asks.
"yeah, me, chan hyung, manager hyung and a little help from other staffs" minho answers, seungmin nods.
"now go and wake up others" chan ordered.
"ne sonnim!" seungmin salutes and runs off to wake others.

"meow!"
"OMG SOORRYYYYYY" changbin yells when he accidentally stepped on Doongie's tail.
"aye watch out kid or else" minho threatens him while holding up a knife.
Everyone visibly gulps and makes way for his cat to got to its bed.
"sooo hyung, any reason why we came back sooooo early today?" jisung asks resting his head on the dining table.
"ummmmm no?"
"you hesitated" jeongin whispered
"no i didnt!" chan defended himself.
He looked to the front to see his members eyeing him suspiciously.
Chan gulps, "wh-what?"
The eyeing intensifies. Chan sighs.
"ok kids I have an announcement to make" he finally says.
"yes finally! I knew it something was suspicious"
"yeah"
"ikr"
"ok ok listen, I've got announcement to make and I only have a minute" chan says gaining everyone's attention.
"why? Are we in a hurry?" changbin asks.
"no it's just that you kid's attention span doesn't lasts more than 1 minute.
"aww hyung we aren't that special are we?" minho says as 00liner agrees with him.
"minho hyung that wasn't a compliment" changbin sighs.
"um guys? This is what I meant from your short span of putting attention on someone" chan said.
"ok ok shoot it"

"Ok so the announcement is........"

Yooooooooo seventeen and straykids new mv is out, like literally us stays entered another era within three hours of the ending of previous era. Omg stan straykids 😔✊