Chapter 6

Straykids walked out of the door carefully not to wake luna up.
"she's so cute!" changbin whispered,
"yeah she smelt like baby powder" felix whispered back.

They walked back to find the manager discussing something with the old lady.
The old lady looked up at them when they entered, "oh you kids are back earlier than expected" she said with a smile.
"oh yeah she fell asleep" felix answered.
"asleep? Already? She hasn't had her milk yet. And she doesn't sleeps without having milk" the old lady said as if it was the most weirdest thing ever.
"ever??" minho asks.
"yeah never ever" she answers back.
"well I swung her from side to side and she fell asleep" felix said.
The old lady was now too surprised, "you kids even held her?? She never ever let's anyone other than me and some staff near her" she says.
"oh well she kicked jisung because he snatched her away from chan hyung" seungmin says. "oh well that's more like her" the old lady says.
The boys snickered at that.
"it's not helping guys!" jisung said stomping his foot like a kid.
"haha, it seems like you kids got her yes" the old lady said.
"she didn't really had a good time, do you all promise to keep her healthy and happy?" she asks looking up to them.
The boys were a little speechless but nodded nevertheless, "dont worry, we'll keep her happy and comfortable, she's a smart little baby" chan answers.
"very well then, you kids come back again tomorrow, I'll have her and the papers ready" she says sitting down on her chair.
"ok then we'll come back tomorrow, good day" the manager bows and heads out with the boys.

At the van it was unusually silent, "what happened to guys, yall are unusually silent" the manager asks.
"hyung!" they all together called their manager.
"wh-what??" the manager flustered due to sudden.
"whatever, have you guys prepared anything at all??" he asks again to which the boys nodded their head no in sync.
"perfect" the manager answers in pure sarcasm.
"ok brace yourself, we're now going to shopping-"

"yaaaay!"

"-for the baby" the manager continues.
"awwwwwwwwwnooooo"

The van pulls up at the shopping centre, "ok kids we're here!" their manager says pushing them all out.
"ok we're gonna group ourselves up for, you'll go not me because we're gonna record it up for the show" he says nonchalantly.
"what show?" seungmin questions,
"oh yeah it's a show featuring you guys and luna" he answers.
"ok everyone group yourself up, one group will buys clothes and toys while the other group will buy baby foods, creams, soaps and other things ok?" manager explains.
"yes sir!"
"good"

"ok I think maknae line will go buy clothes and hyung line will buy the other things." changbin suggests.
"yeah but we can't let maknae line alone nor can we let hyung line unguided" hyunjin says.
"hmmm ok, jeongin, felix, jisung and minho in group clothes and me, changbin, hyunjin and seungmin in group other things, ok?" chan says.
"ok"
"yeah I'm fine with it"
"mhmmm"
"ok"
"let's go in already!"

The both groups enters, a camera for both groups.

The group clothes enters the baby section for the clothes.
They were moving around looking at all the teeny weeny clothes for babies.
"they all look sooo damn cute!" jeongin says.
"aye kid no cursing!" minho says looking at jeongin,
"but I just said da-mph" jisung shuts jeongin up by putting his hands on his mouths.
"shhh no child, you don't say tha-aaaaah the heck? Did you just freaking liked my hands!?" jisung said pulling his hands away from the maknae.
Felix hi fives jeongin who is now giggling.
"you guys.." minho shakes his head at the kids.