Chapter 7

"hyung this one"

"no hyung this one"

"hyung this"

"hyung"

"hyung?"

"thissssss"

"shut up"Chan shuts them up and continues to look at the baby beds, he could've already choosed one if not for these kids.
" all of them are cute.. "chan says scratching his nape.
"hmm when we went to visit her everything was the colour of either pink or blue or white" seungmin suggests.
"hmm right!"
They looked around to find the perfect one.
"how about this one" changbin and hyunjin points at one little bed.
It was made of wood which was colored a shade of faded blush pink. On it was a light blue mattress on which little butterflies of vibrant blue and pink were there. There was also a mosquito net with flowers free with it.
"I think she'll like it.. Plus it kinda seems a little similar to the one we saw when we went to see her" changbin says.
"ok this is it then. Ok next is toys" chan says.

They entered the toy section.
"ok there is no rule here. You like something cute which she'll like, put it in the cart" chan says as everyone runs off. Chan sighs before dragging hyunjin with himself.

At the end they ended up with two carts filled with stuff dolls and toys.
Not only that, hyunjin holding a huge bunny plushie, chan and changbin pushing the carts, seungmin holding a huge koala plushie.
"oof this is heavy?"

"uh all that'll be... 100000 won.." the cashier looked at the screen with big eyes.
"I shouldn't be surprised you guys are idols after all but damn" the cashier whistles.
"who's gonna pay?"

"not me I haven't brought my wallet"

"not me"

"I paid last time"

They all collectively looked at their manager hyung.
"ok fine move aside I'll pay" he sighs.
"who knew becoming a manager would be much more expensive than getting a girlfriend" he mutters under his breath.
"thank you hyung" the boys yelled sticking to their manager like a koala.

"ok guys we're having take outs for dinner since yall are probably tired" manager says as everyone goes wild and starts cheering.

At the dorm.
"ok so apparently we'll get a free day tomorrow. So we'll use it to put everything in its proper place, clean the dorm, and try to prepare a warm welcome for her" chan says.
"oh and there is equal number of chicken on each plate so don't you dare fight or else i wont hesitate to disown you all" chan continues pointing at the members who are sitting quietly on the chairs.
"ok, but who told you that tomorrow is also a free day??" jeongin asks.
"oh manager hyung told me before going"chan answers.
"ok so there'll be some rules" chan says earning groans from everyone.
"ok rule number one, no more childish antics which I know you won't be able to follow" this earned a few giggles from everyone.
"minho and hyunjin you two please look out for your pets, even though they are well trained it's a baby after all" chan says and the named boys nods.

"ok time for naming the baby!" chan says clapping his hands with a big bright smile.

"whole name? I mean she's your sister so you and your family must decide the name.." changbin reasons.
"yeah I talked to them earlier they agreed on naming the english name while we can do the korean naming" chan answers.
"ok so now I'm gonna reveal the english name"
Everyone's breath stopped as they waited for chan to reveal the name..
"so it is....."

"it isss???"

"it's......"

"it isssssssssss????"

"ok it's.."

"shut up and tell already I don't think I can stop my breathing anymore" minho says smacking chan with a spatula.
"ok ok fine geez" chan rolls his eyes and opens the page to reveal a name written in a clear Handwritting with all capital.

HAYLIE

"its Haylie!" chan beamed at his members.
The members looked at the name at awe.
"my mom always wanted to name someone haylie because it reminds her of someone special. She could've named my actual sister haylie but dad and grandad insisted on Hannah" chan explains.
"so now that she got chance, she decided to name her Haylie. Honestly she is much more excited than any of us lmao" chan continues.
"ok now for her korean name.. Any suggestions??" hyunjin asks.
A deep silence fell as they went to thinking.
*30 minutes later*
Status-still thinking

*1 hour later*
"ok how about bing ching?"

"ew no wtf felix"

"felix that's not even an actual name" seungmin says not even surprised to have such idea from the aussie kid.
"that sounds like changbin.."

"Bling chick??" the members gasps as they imidiately put hands on the maknae's mouth.
"ssssh you don't say that" they say shutting the maknae up.
"well it does sounds like Bling chick"

"wtf jisung not you too"

"ok so I searched up Google and I've got some ideas, which one do you think will be good" chan says showing others the chosen name.

Haylie Bang Ara
Haylie Bang Hye
Haylie Bang seok
Haylie Bang Eunmi

"All of them are cute.."

"let's do voting, the one with maximum vote will be chosen" jeongin suggests.

"ok so the name with maximum voting is......"