My Ex lovers

The next morning

•Chloe POV•
I opened my eyes. I sat up and saw I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. Thank goodness. I looked around and saw no Kol. He must have gone home.

I got up and got ready for the day.

I showered, did my makeup, did my hair, and then I was on my way downstairs.

The living room was empty. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen. I made myself something to eat.

I had my food and then went back up to my room. "What to do?" I mumbled. Someone vamp sped across me. "Kol, you can just come in now." I giggled. But I don't think it was Kol.

The figure came out of the corner. "C-corbyn." I mumbled. He walked over to me. "Hello, baby." He moved back my hair. I slapped his hand. "You've gotten strong." He hissed. "What are you doing here!?" I scuffed. "I heard you have another love. Just wanted to see if he was worth it. An original, I think he is." He said, walking around my room. He picked up something off the floor. "This must be his." He grinned. Kol's jacket.

I got up. "Leave, corbyn." "Why, I'm just visiting. I was your first love." He winked. I rolled my eyes. "And now I don't love you." I admitted. "Say that now, but you will love me." He smirked. I heard the downstairs door open. "Chloe, I left something here." I heard with my vamp hearing.

Kol.

"Looks like our special guest has just arrived."
Corbyn vamp sped downstairs. I huffed and followed him.

"Well well well, if it isn't Kol Mikaelson." Corbyn giggled. "And who are?" He got up close to his face where they were inches apart. "I'm chloe's first love."

-

I stood there as they started yelling at each other. I huffed. I got in between them. I stared at kol. "Kol..." I mumbled. He scuffed. I turned to corbyn. I glared. He smirked. "Sit down. The fact that you two are acting like children is unbelievable." I said. They sat down on opposite sides of the couch. "I'll be right back." I mumbled. I vamp sped upstairs and skimmed through the rooms. Stefan and Damon aren't home as usually.

I made my way back down. They were glaring at each other. "So. Who is he?" Kol asked. I looked at corbyn. Corbyn smirked. "I fell for him in 1864..." I mumbled. "I thought-" "that's someone else. I lied because I hated the thought that corbyn turned me." I mumbled. "Told ya, I'm special." Corbyn said to kol. Kol rolled his eyes. I went over and slapped corbyn. "What was that for!?" He hissed. "For being a bitch to me." I said. "And for killing my fiancé in 1937." I said. "He's not dead." Corbyn admitted. "And how would he be your fiancé if you haven't even had sex with anyone?" He shrugged. I went red. "Does that matter?" I stuttered. "To me it does." He smirked. "What do you mean he's not dead?" I said, changing the subject. "I didn't kill him. He just didn't love you." He smirked again. Sooner or later, kol snapped his neck.

He pulled me into a hug with out questioning what he just found out. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. "It's ok." I said. The front door swung open. Me and kol looked at the door. "Chloe-" the boy said. "Jack?" I questioned. "How are you here?" I asked. "Corbyn..." he mumbled. "You look great." He said. He made eye contact with kol. "This is kol." I said. Jack nodded. I saw corbyn stand up. I flinched as he recovered so quick. "Did you really think I wouldn't bring my best friend on this adventure?" He smirked.

-

I was in the kitchen while I heard yelling

I was in the kitchen while I heard yelling. I had called Rebekah so she could come and try to stop them.

How is this happening? How is my ex boyfriend, ex fiancé, and my lover fighting? How and why?

"ENOUGH!" I heard. I wiped my tears and walked into the living room as I saw Rebekah standing between the 3 boys. She slapped kol in the face. I was taken back by it. "What is all this fighting over? You have a girl crying in the kitchen!" She said.

I guess no one saw me.

Kol's facial expression completely changed. He glared at corbyn and jack. "You guys need to figure out your problems like civilized men." Rebekah demanded. They all looked at each other. "Fine." Jack said. "I just wanted to see her. Corbyn told me he was going to visit so I tagged along and i showed up and saw this guy snap his neck." Jack admitted. "I just wanted her back." Corbyn said. "And I was protecting her." Kol said. His answer was different. Not that he was in love with me or wanted me, he just wanted to protect me.

"So then go tell Chloe that." Rebekah said. I walked back into the kitchen quickly so they wouldn't hear or see me.

Kol walked in first. He sat down next to me and saw a tear run down my cheek. He wiped away. "I'm sorry, chloe. I shouldn't have raged out like that. I just didn't trust them. I'm sorry." He said. I looked at him. All I wanted to do was kiss him. So, I did. I pulled him into a kiss. It was quick. "I forgive you." I smiled. He smiled back.

Next was jack. "I'm sorry." He said. "For leaving me in 1937 the day before our wedding and faking your own death?" I said. "Yes. I'm sorry. It was wrong. And it's something that is unforgivable. I just wanted to come and see you. And apologize for everything I did." He said. I looked into his eyes and felt how sorry he was. "I forgive you." I smiled. "Friends?" He asked. "Friends." I said. I hugged him.

Finally, the one and only, corbyn. "Hello, beautiful." He smirked. He sat down. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry. But your little boy toy is a bitch." He scuffed. I wanted to rip his heart out, but I knew Damon and Stefan wouldn't be happy If did that. "I don't care what you say, corbyn. I don't love you anymore and I never will." I said. He gave me puppy dog eyes. I looked away. "Corbyn, I just want an ap-" I felt something get jammed into my stomach. I looked down and saw he staked me. "C-corbyn. Why?" I muttered. "For falling for a fucking Mikaelson." He huffed. I fell back and passed out.

A/n:

Hope y'all are enjoying

Hope y'all are enjoying. Btw, congrats to my babies for getting number one in the USA charts both the video and song!! Anyways thanks for reading ily all!!