Back and Alive

The next day

•Chloe POV•

I dropped the guy I had drained off blood. I push my hair behind my shoulders. I heard the guy Kol was chasing scream. "Good lord, that one has some lungs on him." Rebekah dropped a body she drained. I went and walked over to Stefan who was sticking to blood bags. "He should've been an opera singer." Rebekah continued. The guy continued to scream. I just giggled. My brother wiped the blood of cheek. "I'm not a baby, stop." I mumbled. He shrugged. "Might have been better for him, actually." Rebekah added. "Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya asked. "That depends, do you want us at our full strength or do you plan on rescuing Nik and Damon on your own?" Rebekah put her hands on her hips. "Well death rattles are distracting and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell." Freya said. "Kol, would you please!?" Elijah yelled. The man continued to scream until he stopped and we all heard a snap. Stefan leaned on the bus that we had stopped and I leaned on it next to him. "Thank you,"Elijah wiped some of the blood off his chin. "You were saying." "I can sense Klaus is still in New Orleans, most luckily underground. Same for Damon." Freya explained. I saw Kol walk out of the woods. I rolled my eyes as he was literally covered in blood. I walked over to him and licked my thumb. I wiped the blood off his chin. Freya continued to explain our plan to recuse our brothers.

I forgot to mention on how close we all got in that Chambre de Chasee. My feelings for Kol were still there, but they weren't like how they were. I had found out about davina. She seemed like a very very sweet girl. He loved her. A lot. And I'm not gonna stop him from loving her, even if he has feelings for me to. And I was gonna keep my feelings in check.

And whats the whole point anyways? Me and Kol are best friends now, so I was happy.

-
We made our way to the quarter. Me and Kol were distracting Josh, Marcels most trusted friend. Stefan, Hayley, Elijah, and Freya were going to get Damon and klaus. Rebekah was on distracting Marcel.

Me and kol sat at the bar and stared at Josh. "If your awake, doesn't that mean all of you are?" Josh asked us. "No, we only woke up." I said. It would make no sense, but we had to make up an obvious lie. He furrowed his eye brows. "Then how are both your bites gone?" He asked. "We don't know, ok?" Kol almost yelled. I put my hand on his wrist and looked at him. Being stuck in a house with him for 5 years has made me learn a thing or 2 about his anger. "Calm down." I mumbled. His breathing got steady. Josh stood there and stared. I got up and walked behind the bar with him. "So josh, how has the past 5 years been?" I asked, grabbing a glass to make a margarita. I grabbed everything I needed. "Good, I guess." His voice was hesitant.

Before I had met kol, me and Josh were close when I visited New Orleans. But now, it seemed like there was an elephant in the room.

I finished my margarita. They just stared at me. I looked at them and just sipped. I smiled and they both smiled back.

Maybe our first day back and alive will be good.

-

We heard the door open and saw Rebekah walk into the bar. Josh's jaw dropped. "I'm so sorry Josh." I mumbled and snapped his neck. "Could have just compelled him." Rebekah mumbled. I shrugged. "Did you get them?" I asked. She nodded. A smile grew upon my face. I finally get to see my brother.

-

We made our way to where everyone else was. We were getting ready to go back to mystic falls.

We were walking on a long path when I saw Damon ahead. I vamp sped over to him. "Chloe!?" He mumbled. I smiled and hugged him, not caring that he had blood on him or sweat dripping off his forehead. I just wanted to hug him. "I missed you." He whispered. I pulled away and put my hands on shoulders. He looked weak and beaten down. "Gosh, you look awful." I mumbled. "I never look awful." He smirked. I smiled and turned my head. "Let's get going before Marcel finds out you two are gone." Stefan said. "Yeah." Freya agreed.

-

We made it back later that night to Mystic Falls. 5 years. It's been 5 years.

Freya stayed back in New Orleans to stay with Vincent and help with the witches.

I got out of the car and looked at the house. "Wow." I mumbled. It was just me and my brothers while the Mikaelson clan were at their mansion.

We walked inside and saw Elena sitting on the couch. She stood up and dropped her cup. "D-Damon?" She mumbled. "The one and only." He smirked. She ran into his arms. I smiled.

Me and Stefan walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Or you could say drink. He threw me a blood bag. "I have a question for you." My brother said as i chugged my blood bag. I put the empty bag on the counter. I hummed. "I'm your brother, so you can tell me anything." He said. I nodded. "And we were stuck in a house together for 5 years." He continued. I furrowed my eye brows. "And I know you have feelings for kol." He said. My eyes widened. "No, I don't." I lied. He looked at me. "I know when your lying." He pointed at me. "And why would you assume such false lies?" I chuckled. "You flirted with him everyday. Messed with his hair. Would stare at him for hours. I could hear you laugh at everything he said. And what you did today. Cleaned his mouth." Stefan went on and on and on. "We're just friends." I smiled. "Ok. Whatever you say." He said. I threw an apple from the fruit bowl at him and smiled.

He then froze. "What, did I hit you to hard?" I chuckled. His jaw had dropped. "Stefan, what could you be looking at that's so-" I stood up and my jaw also dropped. Tears formed in my eyes. "M-mom?" My voice quivered. This can't be real. "Y-your alive?"

A/n:

Ohh tea

Some lines and scenes are from
The originals season 4 episode 2 (my favorite episode)

Thank you so much for reading.

Now, a few questions..

What will happen when The Salvatores mom returns?

Should kol and Chloe get together?

Should I bring back corbyn or Kai?