A trip to New Orleans 

2 months later

•Chloe POV•

Life was good. Elena was doing great as a vampire. She has only killed one person, but Damon is helping her. Me and Rebekah have been hanging out a lot. And me and Kol are just friends. But that still can't change the fact that I feel for him and about what happened on our Christmas trip.

Today me, Elijah, Hayley, Rebekah, kol, and Klaus were going to visit New Orleans. I was a bit nervous sense I haven't been there in forever.

-

I got my bag ready

I got my bag ready. We were gonna go visit freya, the oldest Mikaelson. She needed some help with getting a few things for some spells that she couldn't get so we're going to help.

Little did we know today was not a good day to visit New Orleans.

-

We arrived. The streets were blasting with music and people dancing. Me and Rebekah intertwined arms and walked on the side walks, filling in on all the amazing things.

We made it to the French quarter where Freya was. "I really wish you didn't come today..." she muttered. "Why say that, dear sister?" Kol asked. All of a sudden, a bunch of vampires surrounded the quarter. I gulped. Marcel and a few more vampires enter. "Well if it isn't the Mikaelsons. Coming back into my city. Maybe today will finally be my time to end you." He chuckled. "Marcel, we're just here to help my sister." Rebekah said to him. He walked right past her and went face to face with Klaus. "It's funny how you continue to come back when you know with one bite from me you will die." Marcel smiled.

I froze. I was not informed on this.

He looked at me. Kol stood in front of me. I felt my palms start to sweat. "Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?" Kol said, walking up to where Elijah and klaus were. "Damn straight, i am." Marcel pointed at Kol. "The fall of the Mikaelsons." Marcel opened his arms like he was a king and walked around us. "And guess what, the show has already started." Marcel smirked. "I know you're hurt, I loved Davina, too." Kol said.

Wait, who's davina? And why is it a big deal about us being here? I really did miss something.

"And it would break her heart to see you like this." "Don't mention her name." Marcel yelled. "If it weren't for you, she'd still be alive." Marcel finished. Kol grabbed marcel's wrist. "But she's not. And this is an insult to her memory." Kol stomped. Marcel kicked him in the gut. Kol punched back. Marcel grabbed kol and bit  him. kol yelled louder than I have ever heard anyone yell. "MARCEL STOP!" Rebekah yelled. "Kol." Klaus mumbled. Marcel snapped kol's neck and through him. I covered my mouth. Marcel looked at me and smirked. I then felt marcel bite me. He bit my wrist. I screamed. And then, everything went black.
-

Hours later

•Chloe POV•

I opened my eyes. I felt this urging pain in my arm. I saw a giant bite, scaring my lower arm. I felt sweat drip down my forehead. "Good, your awake." Freya muttered. I saw she had a cut on her neck. She was getting pail. "W-why did marcel do that?" I mumbled. "Ever since he got this serum from one of Klaus's old friends made to kill us, he's been like this. Wanting to kill us. He some how found about you coming to visit and thought It was the perfect time to finally finish what he started." She said. "Oww." I grunted. I grasped my wrist. "Your dying quicker." Freya stuttered. "Wait what do you mean?" I got scared at the thought of it. "Your a normal vampire, not an original. His poison is killing you quicker." She had the sound of worry in her voice. "No no, davina don't leave me!" I heard kol yell. Hayley held kol down. I saw Elijah in another room. He had a bite Mark on his arm like me.

I was getting so scared. What if I died? What if I can't say goodbye to my brothers?

But it seems like they were one step ahead of us as Damon and Stefan came right through the doors of Klaus's old friends apartment.

"Oh my god." Damon mumbled. He looked at my arm. "Is there a cure?" Damon asked. Freya nodded. "No. But it involves with the 7 werewolf blood lines so that could be a start." Freya said. "But it could take years. And she's dying quicker." She finished. I could hear both my brothers hearts literally skip a beat. "Is there a spell to hold it back?" Damon worried. "Yes, a sleeping spell. She would need someone to be her anchor, though." "Ill do it." Damon said. Freya nodded. "However long it takes as long as she gets a cure." He finished. "I'll go into the sleeping spell with her." Stefan added. "Is that even possible for you to come?" I asked him. "I can make it happen." Freya said. I looked at him. He smiled. A tear ran down my cheek. "I will make a Chambre de Chasee. You will go there while your in a deep sleep. Hayley will have enough time to find cures for us. We will join later on when we're linked. You three will be linked and me and my siblings will be linked. Our life link is Klaus. And yours is Damon." She explained. I guess this all happened while I was out with a snapped neck.

"Ok." I mumbled.

-

Freya did the spell. Me and Stefan ended up in a beautiful garden. I was in a white dressed with my long brown hair straightened and white heals. "I guess this is it." I looked at my arm and saw no bite. Stefan was in a white long sleeve and white pants. "I guess so." He mumbled. "I can't believe this all happened so quick.." I mumbled. He pulled me into a hug. "I know. You weren't expecting it." He said. "Do you think Hayley will find a cure?" "I'm sure." He smiled.

Kol, Elijah, Freya, and Rebekah appeared. I walked over to Rebekah who was staring into the unknown. "You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm ok." She let a tear slip from her eye. I wiped it. "Don't be sad. We will be ok." I smiled. "But it all happened so quick. And now Klaus and Damon are suffering under Marcel's control." She said. "He took Damon?" My heart dropped.

He took my best friend. My brother.

She nodded. I put my head on her shoulder. "We will get through this." I grabbed her hand. "Yeah, we will." I felt her smile.

-

5 years later

•Chloe POV•

I opened my eyes. I sat up and saw Freya and Hayley standing there. "It worked." Freya smiled. "It worked!" She giggled. "I-I'm alive." I smiled.

I'm ALIVE.

A/n:

I'm sorry this is all over the place, I know.

GIF above is of Chloe.

Some lines are from the originals and plot is from the originals season 3 episode 22.

But I hope you enjoyed. Thank you so so much for reading. Make sure to like comment and follow ❤️