Family ties

At that Salvatores

•Chloe POV•

A tear ran down my cheek. "I-I thought you were gone." I walked up to my mom. She smiled. "Gosh, you've grown up to be a very beautiful women." She smiled at me. I hugged her. Stefan was still silent. He didn't say a word. "H-how are you alive?" I asked her. She still had her clothes on from 1858. The year she had 'died'. "I didn't die..." she mumbled. My heart sank. I stepped away from her. "What do you mean you didn't die?" I asked her. She put her hands in front of her and tilted her head. "I'm a vampire...." she said. My eyes widened. Well it's kinda obvious. "And your just now coming to visit us?" Stefan said. "I was stuck in the same day." She admitted. Same day? "What do you mean?" I asked. "A prison world. With my family." A slight smile appeared on her face. I frowned. I felt like balling my eyes out. "F-family?" I asked her. "Yes. My real family. My family who made me feel true to myself and happy." She said. I felt like I was gonna fall off a giant cliff. She had another family. "How did you get here?" Stefan dropped a tear from his eye. "A friend." She smiled. I couldn't bare the thought of her having another 'family'. "I'm going somewhere. I'll be back. This is to much." I said. I grabbed my bag and left.

-

I arrived to the only house I knew I was gonna be ok at right now. The Mikaelsons.

I knocked on the door. Tears flooded my eyes. The door opened and there stood kol. I ran into his arms and just cried. "What's wrong, darling?" He whispered. The pain I felt was so bad, i couldn't breath. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair. I heard Rebekah make her way towards us. I pulled away and she saw how upset I was. "Oh Chloe." She came and hugged me.

-

We sat in  Rebekahs room

We sat in Rebekahs room. "What's wrong?" She asked. I wiped another tear from my cheek. "So, you know how my mom is dead?" I mumbled. She nodded. "Well...." I played with my fingers. "She's not?" Rebekah gasped. I nodded. She brought me into a hug. "Gosh. I'm so sorry. I can't believe you've been lied to." Rebekah rubbed my back as I continued to cry.

After awhile, we pulled away from the hug. "I don't know how she's alive. I assume she turned when she said she 'died'. She looks the same since she 'died.'" I said. "And she said a friend helped her come back," I looked at her. "Oh, and to top it all off. She said she has some 'new family' in this place called a prison world. She said she was living the same day." I said. "That's weird. What the hell is a prison world..." Rebekah mumbled. I shrugged. "I'm so sorry this happened." She grasped my hands. "It's ok." My voice quivered and I put on a fake smile. She put her thumb on my cheek and wiped away my tears. "How about you stay here for the night and let your brothers deal with your mom?" She asked. I nodded. "I'd like that." I smiled. "I love you, Chloe." Rebekah smiled. "I love you to, Rebekah." I smiled again.

-
At the Salvatores

•Stefan POV•

"So you faked your own death and just left us?" I asked my mom. "I'm sorry. Your father was so abusive. And I felt like I wasn't wanted." Lily said. "No. Your not staying here." Damon interrupted. "How the hell did you get back from wherever you were?" Damon stomped. "I already told you, a friend." "What friend?" I asked. "His name is Kai." "Kai? As in weasel Kai? As in Kai Parker, Kai?" Damon asked. Lily nodded and smiled. "He said I needed to come back. He somehow found me! It's amazing." Lily chuckled. "Why are you smiling and laughing about this? You lied to your children and left us with an abusive father. Chloe cried for years over you being gone." I said. "And I'm sorry. But I have a new family. Kai said if I gave him what he wanted, I could have them back." She stood up. "What did you say you would give him?" Damon asked. "Chloe.... he needs Chloe." Lily explained. I slapped her. I couldn't help it. "Your not getting her." Damon pointed in her face. "We've had a long 5 years and we're not adding to it. I just woke up from a 5 year sleep. And Damon has been trapped in a cage. Your not getting Chloe. She needs to live her life. I'm sorry, but you are NOT getting your family back." I yelled. She was taken back. I never yelled at her. Or ever. "And we're your family. Your blood. Your children." Damon mumbled. I saw tears form in her eyes. "You can stay in the guest room tonight." I said and walked off.

I knew chloe was staying at the Mikaelsons tonight, so I wasn't worried about her.

-

•Chloe POV•

I stared at the ceiling of Rebekahs room. She was asleep. We had watch mean girls, clueless, and 2 seasons of pretty little liars. It was a long night, but I couldn't fall asleep.

I got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen of the Mikaelsons. I opened the fridge and grabbed a blood bag. I sat on the counter and drank it slowly. "Well your up late, aren't you, love?" I heard a voice. I turned my head and saw Klaus, smirking at me. "Couldn't sleep." I replied. He nodded. He walked closer to me with his heads behind his back. "I'm sorry about everything your going through.." he mumbled. "It's ok." I replied. "It will get better." He smiled. I smiled back.

He's right. It will get better.

A/n:
Sorry haven't updated for a few days, school has been a lot.

Gif above is of Chloe

Thanks for reading! Make sure to like, comment, and follow! ❤️🦋🤍