All you need is hope

At the Salvatores

•Chloe POV•

I slightly opened my eyes as I felt my wrists burn at the slightest bit of movement.

"Good, your awake!" My brother clapped. "Damon, is this really necessary?" Stefan said, coming from the other side of me. "Yes it is unless you want our psychotic sister with no humanity running around, doing god knows what." Damon exclaimed.

"Fine." Stefan sighed.

"Untie me now." I said, moving in the seat I was tied to. "Not until you turn that switch on!" My brother smiled. "I've barely had it off a week, your being dramatic." I rolled my eyes. Damon walked over and cut my arm. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" I yelled. "You see, it's better to do this when your more hungry." Damon explained.

"I'm not doing this." I mumbled. I began to feel weak as I realized the cut didn't heal quick. The vervain continued to trace through my veins and burned like hell. "Please, take these off." I begged. My brothers just stared at me in silence.

"Any ideas?" Stefan asked Damon. "I say we just sit and wait." Damon shrugged. I sighed.

-

I opened my eyes and noticed the room was dark. "Hello?" I called out. I rolled my eyes as there was no response. I then felt my skin start to burn even more. I saw Damon standing by a open curtain with my daylight ring in his hand. "Come on, Chloe. We're doing this for you." Damon shut the curtain. "Your an absolute bitch." I whispered. "Thank you. I'll take that as a complement." He gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Damon, please let me go." I said sympathetically. "Not gonna happen." He said.

The door opened and in walked Rebekah. "So?" She asked my brothers. They took Rebekah out of the room.

I sat there alone and silent. This was stupid.

-

The door opened and it was only Rebekah. She pulled up a chair. "So. How's it been with the switch off?" She asked. "Fun until you all ruined it." "Kol wouldn't want you to be sad, but then he wouldn't want you to turn your switch off." "He's dead, what is he suppose to do about it now?" I chuckled. She slapped me in the face. "Bitch." I mumbled. "This has turned you into a bloody monster!" She yelled.

She walked out the room, almost in tears.

Stefan walked in. "Please hold back to stupid sympathetic talk." I mumbled. He sat down in the chair that was in front of me. "I don't understand. We could have helped you through the pain." Stefan sighed. I looked up at my brother. His hands led to my wrists and he  untied the rope, burning himself a bit.

I grasped one wrist in pain. I hissed as it stung.

I stood up and felt a little unbalanced.

Stefan helped me stand up straight. He slid my daylight ring back on. Rebekah walked in.

She stood in front of me. We didn't say anything. She then cut my arm. "THE HELL!" I yelled. It didn't heal immediately. Stupid vervain.

I felt my eyes go foggy. "Why?" I mumbled and everything went black.

-

I opened my eyes. I sat up and saw Damon smirking at me. "Sissy is awake." He called. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "If your weak and hungry.... your more likely to want to turn it back on." Stefan said, walking in. "Why are you telling me that? Now I'm not gonna do it." I rolled my eyes.

Rebekah came and sat down next to me. "I know your in there." She said. "Remember we first met in 1920 when we bumped into each other at that bar? I spilt whine on you." She smiled. I gave her a blank stare. "Remember we met again years and years later? And then became friends?" She asked. I nodded.

"Why can't that-" she paused as the front door opened.

We both stared at who walked in. My heart dropped. I stood up. "Kol?" Rebekah mumbled. I saw tears in her eyes. "Hello, sister." He smiled. She ran over to him. They shared a long hug.

Klaus walked over. He stared at me.

Rebekah and kol let go. He looked at me. I felt my eyes water.

I ran into his arms. "I thought you were gone." I cried into his chest. I looked up at him. "I would never leave you." He smiled.

I smiled back. I placed my lips to his.

And that was how I fell in love with my best friends brother.

A/n:

This was the last part to 'my best friends brother'.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read this book and made it this far. I have put so much work into this and I'm beyond grateful for all the love. Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed💕