An old friend

A week later

•Chloe POV•

I laid on Kol's bare chest and traced it. I felt his hand wrap around my bare waist. I smiled and met with his eyes. He kissed me. "I could get used to this." I said to him. I rubbed my thumb on his cheek. He smiled at me. "Your so cute when you smile." He said. I looked at him. "But your cuter." I giggled.

I heard my bed room door open and I immediately laid down and covered myself. I glared at who walked in. "Get out, Kai!" I threw a pillow at him. "Bloody hell." Kol mumbled under his breath. "Your so dramatic. I can't greet my favorite people with a good morning?" He smiled. I rolled my eyes. He realized why we were annoyed. "Gross. Goodbye." He immediately left the room. "He's so annoying sometimes." I said to kol. I got up and wrapped myself in a blanket.

I looked back at kol who was already staring at me. I smiled. "I wanna take you on a real date." He said. A smile grew upon my face. I sat back down on the bed. "Really? Kol Mikaelson wants to take me on a date?" I smirked. He nodded. I couldn't help but continue to smile. "I would love that." I giggled. He pulled me into a kiss. I smiled.

•Kai POV•

I stood on the other side of the door and heard the giggles coming from the room. "Really? Kol Mikaelson wants to take me on a date?" I heard Chloe. "I would love that." She giggled. I smiled. I loved her giggle. It was one of the best things about her.

Maybe I did feel something for Chloe. But, it was to late. And I hurt her.

I put my hands in my pockets and made my way down the Salvatores massive staircase. I saw Rebekah sitting on the couch. I skipped and sat down next to her. "What do you want?" She scuffed. "Your real nice." I said sarcastically. "Well no one likes you." She said as she flipped through a magazine. I rolled my eyes.

Chloe came downstairs in a over sized shirt and sweat pants. She's really cute when she wears stuff like that.

"Rebekah," she waved her hand towards Rebekah. Rebekah vamp sped towards her. I frowned as I saw them walk off.

-
•Chloe POV•

I walked into the kitchen with Rebekah following me. I saw as Rebekah was in the same attire as me. I scanned her and saw my brothers shirt on her. "Rebekah Mikaelson." I said. She furrowed her eye brows. "I like the shirt. It looks like my brothers." I smiled. She blushed.

"Get the pancake mix

"Get the pancake mix." I said. She nodded. I grabbed a bowl while she got all the ingredients. "Weirdest thing." I said to her. She hummed. "Kai barged into my room this morning. While I was naked in bed." I mumbled. "Why would you sleep naked?" She said as she stirred the pancake mix. I gave her a look. "Ohh, I see." She smiled. I nodded.

Damon walked into the kitchen. "More pancakes? Yum." He said sarcastically. "I'm sorry, they are delicious!" Rebekah replied. Damon made a face at Rebekah while taking a sip of his bourbon.