The return of an old friend

The next morning

•Chloe POV•

I opened my eyes. I sat up and saw Kol asleep next to me. I smiled at him. I got out of bed and got dressed into some comfy clothes. A sweater and sweatpants. I slid on my slippers and walked out of the room. I made it downstairs and saw Hayley and Elena making food. "Ohh, what's for breakfast?" I asked as I grabbed a coffee cup.

They both giggled and looked at each other. "What?" I asked. I went and stood next to Hayley. "Your so loud." Hayley mumbled. I furrowed my eye brows. "We heard you last night." Elena smirked. I went red. "Shut up." I blushed. I looked at Hayley. I inspected her covered neck. "Mhmm... don't make fun of me." I said to her. She went red. Elena just laughed. "At least your not a virgin anymore." Elena shrugged. "Stop haunting me with that." I chuckled.

I helped Hayley finish up breakfast. It was just us up for the next hour, which was weird.

-

Me and Elena were cuddled together on the couch watching a movie when we heard foot steps

Me and Elena were cuddled together on the couch watching a movie when we heard foot steps. Damon, Elijah, and Rebekah walked down from the stares. All of a sudden, they Collapsed without even saying a word. "The hell-" before I could finish, everything went black.

•Elena POV•

Everyone was dropping like flies. I started getting worried. I was the only human other than Bonnie and she was a sleep. I heard the back door of the cabin open. I gulped and turned. I saw corbyn standing in the door way. "Hi.." he smirked. He vamp sped over to me and fed me his blood. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. "God, your pretty." Another voice said. A guy walked out of the corner. He must have knocked out everyone. Corbyn pulled his hand away. A tear ran down my cheek. He went and stroked his hand against Chloe's cheek. "What are you doing?" I stuttered. "Turning you." The guy said. "Sorry, hi. I'm Kai." He said. I backed away. "Move again and I'll snap your neck." Corbyn threatened. "Why do you want to turn me?" I asked. "So then Chloe will have a reason to see me. And then she can fall for me again after that." He smirked. "She will never fall for you." "Why say that? She is still waiting. And I know it's for me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Not anymore." I said. "If that's the only reason why you want her back. It's not gonna happen anymore." He then snapped my neck. It was the most shocking pain in my life.

•Chloe POV•

I opened my eyes. I sat up and saw as each of us were in a border spell. Surrounded by salt in circles. I was between Elijah and Caroline. I scanned the room and saw kol who was walking around in circles. I stood up and tried to walk out of the circle, but I couldn't. "That stupid weasel." My brother, Damon huffed. "This was that witch, Kai?" I asked. Caroline nodded. "Yeah, he snapped our necks and put Bonnie in a sleeping spell. We just don't know where Elena is." Caroline said. "I wanted to have a fun Christmas vacation. But no, everything is always ruined with stupid spells and evil ex boyfriends." Rebekah yelled. I knew exactly who she was talking about. Corbyn.

2 hours later

•Elena POV•

I opened my eyes. I saw corbyn and that witch, Kai, standing in front of me. "Oh yay! She's awake." Kai clapped. "Ow." I mumbled. I stood up and felt dizzy. I could hear things from a mile away. I could hear the light bulbs twitching. I could hear kai's heart beating. My jaw ached. "What's happening to me?" I asked. "Your in transition, Ms. Gilbert." Corbyn giggled. "Why did you do this to me?" "Ehh I don't know... your friend is far down the karma hole." Kai chuckled. I released a tear from my eye. He slit his wrist. It made me want to rip him limb for limb and drain him of his blood. But I didn't want to feel this. This hunger, this urge. I hated it.

"Oh come on Elena, I know you want some." Kai winked. I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed his wrist and drank. My veins popped from under my eyes. I felt my vampire teeth push out my gums. I pulled away. I wiped the blood that was under my mouth. "Alright, our work here is done." Corbyn said. I stood there, ashamed. "Why did you do this?" I asked him. "I just wanted to. I had nothing more fun to do." Corbyn shrugged. "Bring me my friends back." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I'll un Cloak them." Kai rolled his eyes. I heard them. I ran to where I heard them. It was in the basement.

I made it down and saw them all walk out of their circles. Damon ran over to me. "Are you ok?" He asked. He saw a ring on my finger that I hadn't noticed. "No no no." He mumbled. I nodded. "I-I'm a vampire, Damon." I mumbled. My voice has quivered as I spoke.

•Chloe POV•

I heard what Elena said. I walked over to her. I saw the tad bit of blood on her face. I hugged her. "I should have ripped his heart out when I had the chance. I'm so sorry, Elena. I know you didn't want this." I said. She just cried in my arms. My heart broke.

Talk about a fun Christmas vacation.

A/n:

Sorry this is bad

Sorry this is bad. But gif above is of Chloe

Thank you for reading! Like, comment, and follow 🥰