Jungkook👾

🐢reader's perspective ( si adri)

Batrisyia was a shy girl from the other class , you were on the other class with 5 of your other friend . You notice that your friend keeps a lot of secret .

Iatah then you found out that she like seseorang dari your class . You were eager to make them bercinta sal they look like a great couple .

You tell your other friends about batrisyia liking si jungkook .

No one's pov

" eeeeeee! Si bat suka si..."
- banani ckp but her mulut was kana tutup and she almost said Jungkook . " Celupar ko ani ." Najirah said still her hands on Banani's mouth .

" bising eh kn eat wah ku !" Si Adri said munching her food . " apa yang bising bising ani . " si batrisyia said . Everyone flinch and pretend to act .

" please i know ur acting please tell me "  batrisyia said knowing that her kawan's were acting odd .

" awu bah boss ku , kami tahu yg ko suka si Jungkook ." Si qid  said out loud . " bising ko ani eh qid !" Si adri marah arh ya .

Time balik sekulah

🥰

" ui bat . " Si jungkook ckp
" apa masalah mu ?!" Si batrisyia said , menjaling at Jungkook next to her . She was having a mental breakdown in the inside sal her crush was standing next to her .

Jungkook has a perfect smile which make every girl in school suka kan ia and he has a cute eye . Batrisyia was falling head overheel untuk si Jungkook

" banarnya tadi i overheard your conversation with si adriana and your friends so i was wondering ? Fo you like me ? I meant ko ada perasaan untuk ku? "

Batrisyia terkaku dgn soalan si jungkook . She nods her head and Jungkook tersenyum lebar . " eh si Jungkook happy si bat suka ia!!!" Si Adri and Qid berteriak and dancing cam urg gila sal si bat and Jungkook like each other

A month later ,

Si adriana dating dengan si jungkook lapas so batrisyia n Jungkook breakup tapi boong . Ofc jungkook like batrisyia since si adri like si Hyungwon she ain't cheating ok .

Congrats to batrisyia n jungkook!!!!!

Jungkook kept on looking at bat which make bat flustered and nervous .

The end
( bayangkn endingnya sendiri sayang ku ❣️🥰)