lee know

you were waiting for you husband , minho . your baby , minhyuk was sleeping in your arms as you watch some k-drama at the tv . you heard the door open .

" minho i ... " you said but minho cuts you word  by saying " i'm tired , let me rest . " he then went to the bedroom . you stood up in a disbelief . you were mad at him and followed him as your baby minhyuk sleeps in your arm .

" minho i think we should talk things out . " you said . minho roll his eyes and continue to change into his jammies ignoring you , he didn't even spare a glance at you . " minho , come on . " you said , " what happen to baby or darling ? " he said finally looking at you .

you were speechless . " what happen ? " he said giving you a death glare . minho approached you and took minhyuk from your arm and went to bed .

you went to the kitchen and eat your ramen in disbelief . both of you change . you stop calling minho baby , darling and more and minho stop hugging and giving you kisses . you stop calling minho at work , stop asking " how was work ? " .

" hey . " you heard someone called you from behind . you turn around to see minho holding minhyuk while wearing matching pj's . " i feel really bad that i couldn't go to sleep . so lets spend time together . i already told my manager that i'll take a break for tmrw . " he said looking down .

you smile at him . you feel so guilty and apologize to him . " minho i'm sorry , for everything . " minho smile . you press your lips together while minho goes to minhyuks room and put minhyuk down . " well lets watch a movie tonight , what do you want to watch ? " minho asked . " beauty and the beast , the cartoon ? " you said with glowing eyes , minho hesitate but couldn't say no to you . " okay , but finish your food first . " minho said making you pout .

minho squish your face with his palm , " you're so cute ." he said still adoring your face , " mwinho~ i'm twying to eat ." you said , minho lets go of your face and watch you eat . " i want some ... " minho said making a cute face , you sigh seeing him like this after months arguing over small things .

after you finish eating minho insist wanting to wash your dishes , " ok if you really want to do that , i'll take pillow and blanket to the living room . " you volunteer and when waddle to your share bedroom and took alot of pillow and even brought your teddy , mr.sam : mr. sam was a hift from minho when you were still dating him . you enter the living to see minho was already there waiting for you . when he see you he went up to you to help you , " wait blanket ?? " you said as you run and grab a blanket .

entering the living room seeing minho is already ready to play the movie , you jump to him . " you scare me baby , " he said as he kiss the top of your head . you giggle . he pulled you closer to him as the movie start . " minho i want that ... " you said seeing minho brought popcorn . " no , call me oppa . " he said winking at you .

" huh what ?"

" you heard me right ? call me oppa first then i'll give this to you . " minho insist .

" but , it feels weird . i haven't call you like that for years . "

" no popcorn then for you. "

" but ? " you said pressing both of your lips wanting minho to give uo but he doesnt look like hes gonna give up untill you call him like that for months .

" ugh fine , minho oppa ? i want popcorn ? " you said . " there you go . " he said hearing those words again . he handed you the popcorn . " hehe " you laugh cutely cause he finally give you the popcorn . " youre so cute . " minho mumble .

" huh ? "

" uh , nothing . "

not even thirty minute after watching you fall asleep on minho's arm . ' her small snores is so cute . ' minho thought to himself , minho covers your body with blanket and then kissed the your cheeks before saying goodnight . he soon falls asleep next to you .