Banani🐝🥵

Secret admire😎

Banani like hyunjin for the longest time she known , she nvr had friends except Aisy . Aisy support her by telling Banani to tell hyunjin her feeling .

" okay class , i'll make boys and girl partnered with each other . " the teacher said which make everyone said "no..." Banani was hoping to be paired up hyunjin but hyunjin got paired up with me (adri) hehehhehehe .

Banani was paired with doraemon. " hey , " doraemon greet her . Banani just nod . Sooner they became close .

" doraemon , banani stop talking . I'm teaching are you the teacher?" The teacher said in a rage .

" sorry miss ." Both of you said holding your laughter . You took a glance at hyunjin and you saw Adri and Hyunjin were laughing . They were having fun in their seat .

Third person
Banani - You

You felt jealous and you wanted to laugh with Hyunjin , but you couldn't you were stuck next doraemon . You sigh and continue talking to Doraemon and do your work .

After break

" hey the teacher has an important meeting so you can do whatever you want as long as you don't cause any trouble . " the class president said . You saw the way Hyunjin smile at adri was slightly different.( eeee si nani jealoussss ) 😎😎😎.

"Hey doraemon i'm going to sleep ." You said as he nod writing something in a piece of paper .

Three weeks later , [ writer is lazy and was stalking si sunwoo the boyz ]

Banani became close to Doraemon after sitting next to him . Bo worries Banani is closer to aisy so the three of them became close .

Banani open her locker and saw two paper inside it .
' hey pretty , how was your day yeasterday , i saw you sigh . Please be happy even if your not. S e c r e t  A d m i r e '

You smile and put the letter in your pocket . And proceed to read the next letter .
' hey beautiful , i want you to smile , your smile is the prettiest thing i've ever seen .
S e c r e t   A d m i r e ♡"

🤠si banani pun tersenyum seorang diri .
You hope that the letter was from Hyunjin but you know Hyunjin has a neat handwriting . You knew it was from someone else .

First person
I walked to class , i saw Hyunjin standing on one foot infront of adri ( kambang tia idung ku . Bebun aku suka si jisung and chan . Eh tersasul si hyungwonlahh!!! ) . I was hurt , i wanted to cry but i couldn't . I don't wanna make it obvious . I just put mu bag at my seat and stood back up .

Doraemon hold my wrist and asked " are u ok?" You nod , holding back your tears . You went to the school yard . You sat at a bench and cried .

Doraemon hug you ( wt fckk!!!! ) " i think i like you , doraemon aka secret admire ."  He confess . You cried on his shoulder . " i'm sorry , you're just a friend to me and i can't with this shit ." Banani cried . ( napa aku senyum senyum sorang diri ani ah )

" isokay i'll wait for you . "

Embah chapter twoooo!!!
Jap kn tulis lu