Nobita🌈

Okay aisy's friends
•adri
•qid
•mui
•sit
•naj
•bat
•nur
•banani(aisy bff👾)

Aisy always like nobita ever since he came to aisy'a school . Aisy tried to show nobita hrr feeling by her action but nobita's to young to understand what aisy was trying to tell him .

Aisy was dissapoint by nobita , aisy tell her friends that she like nobita and her friends weren't suprise .
"Tahu dah kami yg ko like like si nobita ketara berabis wah." Banani said which make aisy's cheeks turn red , nope her whole face turn red .
" awu ketara lah kau suka ia tapi ia luan buta kn nampak ." Kata si bat .
The others nod and agree with bat's statement

                       ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Its been three years aisy like nobita , but nobota seems to ignore her which make her heart broke . Aisy's love for nobita was fading .

Aisy recieved a letter from her table mate ,
'Jumpa aku krg di belakang kelas .'
Aisy look at her tablemate , naj and naj shakes her head and said its not from her . Naj then point at nobita's .

Aisy blushed at the sight of nobita but was mad at herself for liking him that long . she was dissapointed by herself .

     [ b r e a k t i m e ]

aisy's friend went to the cafeteria while aisy wait for nobita di belakang kelas . Aisy berasa gementar dan takut . " ui aisy jadi girlfriend ku eh." Kata si nobita .
" wtf no." Aisy tipu
Then nobita's face became sullen and his smile turn into a frown .
" awu bah bebun . Yes ." Kata si aisy ketawa terbahak bahak .
Terus si nobita tersenyum labar .

{ You can imagine the rest }

😏😏😏😏