Bats bats baru (3)

Chapter 2

You hit someone's chest . " u ok nuna ?" Yeonjun asked . You look at Yeonjun with teary eyes and hug him . He hugs you back .

" i - i am scared . " you said crying in Yeonjun's shoulder . " noona , don't be sad . Please don't be scared noona you are save now ." Yeonjun said rubbing your back . " thank you ." You said still hugging Yeonjun .

( chill bah , hancem kali ah si yeonjun bb ku )

Suddenly you felt that you were being drag away from Yeonjun's embrace

Suddenly you felt that you were being drag away from Yeonjun's embrace . " jung- jungkook." Your eyes widen at the sight of angry jungkook . " You don't touch my girl !" Jungkook scream at Yeonjun . Yeonjun look so scared .

" jungkook its not his fau-" your sentence were cut of by jungkook screaming at you " shut up you whore !" The tears roll back down you cheeks as Jungkook's word insult you .

You escape his grasp and run to the girls toilet .wfYou cried so much that your eyes were sore .

Yeonjun look at Jungkook with a dissapointed look . " i - i didn't mean to say it to her ..." Jungkook said in a low tone . He look down at his shoe with guilt and regret . He didn't meant to say it to you but he did due to his anger towards Yeonjun .

You cried for a good 30 minute and then went out of the toilet . You saw jungkook sleeping with one of his hand on his head and his side of body on the wall .

You walked pass him trying to not make a sound but your drop from your hand and jungkook woke up .

He rubs his eyes and face you . You jaling ia ( ok idk the word in english ) and walk pass him . You saw Yeonjun and Soobin walking toward the cafeteria . You run up to them and clings your hand to Yeonjun .

Yeonjun was shock at your action but couldn't do a thing . " noona , jungkook hyung is looking at us . " yeonjun said to you but you didn't care about him and you proceed to lock hands with him .

Soobin and Yeonjun give a look at each other but no word left their mouth . " y/n jagiya , please forgive me . I didn't mean to call you that word ." Jungkook pled . But you drag yeonjun and soobin from jungkook and when to the cafeteria .

" noona , what are you tryna do ?" Soobin asked slurping his banana milk . " no i wanna teach him a lesson . " you reply then slurping your banana milk and flip your hair . " whats the point , he already give up . He thinks that you really hates him . " yeonjun said looking up from his phone .

" yeh noona , there's no point just forgive him . He'll explain everything to you ." Soobin said agreeing to yeonjun's statement . " yeh whatever i don't really care bout' him anymore . " you said storming off . You went out to go home .

you were on the way home when someone stop your track . you look up at the person infront of you . park jimin .

" jimin i don't have a mood rn . go away , please . just see me next time . " you said but jimin was kinda dissapointed . he almost touch your hand but he stop and went somewhere else after seeing someone behind u .

you turn around to see jungkook . he was holding a flower , you fav daisy and he was holding a box of chocolate on his other.

he went closer to you and handed u the chocolate . " sorry for calling you that word earlier . yeonjun alredy explain everything to me . i'm not mad at u for getting mad at me ok . " jungkook said

you hug jungkook as a sign of his forgiven . jungkook plastered a big smile on his face and both of you went home .

atu ja malas gue kalau mahu lapan belas pelas , amtam tah kamo eh .,