Bats bats baru (2)

💩💩💩💩 she's a poo

Bat and jk had been dating for months but nvr gone to an actual date .

" hey bat lets go on a date later after school ."
" oh cannot , i have to teach jimin maths later since he's to stupiddd!"
" i want to join you guys , i don't feel like the vibe coming out from that Jimin dude ."
" aww you're jealous . "
" no i'm not ."

Jungkook had this frown on his face . " aye if jimin did anything bad to you at our house . One thing for sure is today i'll go to prison and he'll be buried under ground .

After School 💰 writer is too lazy sorry 💸

Sadly jungkook can't come , he had a sullen face looking at you walking with jimin . He was jealous but didn't want to admit that his jealous .

You walked to your shared apartment with Jimin but jimin kept looking at you and accidentally touch your hand which make you uncomfortable and made you remember about jungkook's word .

You turn your head at Jimin giving you a smirk . You excuse yourself to go to the convienient store and run for your life . You turn your head and saw Jimin funning after you .

You walked back to school cause you know Jungkook will be there .

You entered school and hits someone's chest .
" noona you ok?" Yeonjun asked .

[ chapter 2 since my friend really wanna read it rn :p ]