Banani 🍓🧝🏻‍♀️ (2)

" hey sit next to me , today is tukar tukar meja right?" Doraemon whine like a kid ." Awu bah annoying ko ani , i can't believe ur my bestie ." Banani reply ." Plus kita selalunya duduk sma 2 jua . Jan ko mcm 2" banani continued .

The teacher came . " okay you probably know what today is . But i realise bnyk yg inda pindah duduk orrr ia mahu duduk sebalah bff nya . Jadi ari ni cgu yg pilih . "

The whole class sigh . Banani look at doraemon . Banani look so sad .

" okay banani , adri , hyunjin and jisung ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️" the teacher said . Banani sigh and look over at Doraemon . Doraemon just gave her a sweet smile . Doraemon whisper " i love you and always you ."

Banani sat next to adri . " hey banani  . Can't believe we became seatmate. Damn this gonna be fun , finally a girl next to me !" Adri boast . " yeh finally with you ." Banani said awkwardly since adri is popularrrr ( kambang tia idung ku ni )

Bad word alert⛔️,
Banani notice that hyunjin kept staring at her . Banani felt so uncomfortable that she asked the teacher to go to the toilet .

Banani walked through the long hallways. " why are you avoiding me !" Hyunjin scream making the other class look outside their window . Banani felt embarass and give a middle finger . She walked to the girls bathroom .

She look at herself and cried . She can't believe that Hyunjin used to be her crush . She felt so stupid for liking Hyunjin and was mad at herself .

"Banani ?" A calm voice ask. " please adri , leave this is not the right timing ." Banani said wiping her tear pointing towards the door .

" doraemon wants to see you at the park , please clean your face first ." Adri said giving her a tissue . She took the tissue and clean herself. " look you look prettier like this . " adri conpliment her .

Banani smile and adri compliment her again " put that smile you look pretty. " adri said . Banani blush at Adri's compliment.

Banani walk along the long hallways , she was quiet nervous . Her heartbeat faster not like the way she look at hyunjin now . She turn around and saw adri and siti smile at her and mouthed " go for it !" . Banani make the hand 👌.

Banani walk to the park and heard a fimiliar voice that she recognise the voice . It belongs to doraemon . Banani listen the way he sings " on track " by stray kids.

" your voice was amazing dorae." ( bah ko panggil ia dorae macam a cute name for him 🤮)
Banana said to dorae , dorae blushed and pat the bench so banani would sit next to him ." Well i think you remember this bench ?" Dorae asked him .

" nope , hahhaha boong awulah ko pikir aku buduh sangat kn lupa ." Banani ckp , " well i call you here to tell you about my feelings again and would you accept it ?" Dorae asked .

" nope , haha ofc yes . I was blinded by hyunjin outer beauty that i didn't realise that i actually like you ." Banani said , making banani blushed

" will you be my girlfriend ?" Dorae asked banani and banani nods and dorae pinch banani cheeks which make banani freeze pn spot and dorae running away from banani cause he's embarass .

" hey dorae i'm gonna murder you for touching my cheeks . " banani scream after the process everyyhing that happen .

End🤡💩🤠

Please don't steal the pic ,  i made it by instagram , you're not allowed to steal it 😡