Pari🤡

Okay i'm weird and i'm sorry . Fucking sorry for the second time !!

Pari had been lonely for the longest time she known . She is a stingray , doesn't have much friend .

" i wish i can be a human ." She sigh on a lovely monday . She felt so lonely being a fish that she suddenly wished to be a human .

[ what the heck am i writing? ]

The water was bubbling and a mermaid with blue eyes and pretty wand and purple crown and hair appeared infront of her.

She was kinda scared and was afraid that this mermaid creature is a gonna hurt her or harm her . " don't be afraid i won't harm you and i heard your wish that you wanted to be a human ." The mermaid creature said to pari . Pari felt so relieved .

" so i'll make you as a human for ten days , after ten  days you can choose to be a human forever or to be a fish forever . Deal? " the mermaid said to Pari .

Pari nod aggressively as a yes . A bubble form again and now Pari is uncontious .

Pari woke up in an unfimiliar place . She was laying in a fluffly rectangle stuff with a long soft thingy on top of you . You laid in a soft fluffy look a like cloud . ( awu bah katil , selimut Dan bantal!)

You stood up and later to fall back but someone grab you waist and support you . " where am i ?" You asked then cover your mouth cause its the first time you talk .

You were shocked by your own voice , you never been to this weird place before . You were wondering where you were . You were confuse by all the human stuff around you .

" you're in my house , is something wrong? " a boy asked and was confuse by pari's unusual behaviour .

Third person = pari - you

You look at him with his beautiful brown eyes and was falling in love with him .(🤮 untung aku masih single)

" emm.. you okay?" He asked . " yeh yeh lemme go." You said as he still hold your waist ( haram!!! ) ." Oh sorry ," he said letting go of your waist and he blushed .

[ si pari blushing!!! ]

" whats your name ?" He asked you panic 💩, cause you don't have a proper name . " farisha ..." you said quietly ( oooo cia cia ) . " oh i'm Ayiep ..." he said smiling to himself .

" you're pretty where are you from ?" Ayiep asked . " atlantis." You reply smiling . " wait atlantis? Under the sea?" He asked with a confused face . " yeh . I was a stingray 😂😂 " Pari reply .

" wait a stingray? Are you fine?" He asked placing the back if his hand on your forehead .
" i'm fine ." You reply .

[ cringe* ]

After 6 days ,
You remembered the mermaids promise to give you a chance to be a human for 10 days . You learnt alot of Ayiep , you were falling in love with Ayiep . You can't believe that you're learning to be a human day by day .

You were enjoying yourself being a human . You love being able to socialize with people . You loved being someone different .

" hey lets go to the beach." Ayiep said from the door frame making farisha jumped from the edge of thr bed .

" eww dating check !" One of ayiep's friend said from the guest room . ( imagine ajalah ada kwn si bf mu atu dtg melawat and stayed at his house 💰🤠🤡💩💩💩💩) " aye shut up !" Ayiep scream at his friend . ( okay i'm getting
Annoyed writing ayiep but writing hyungwon for 10 million times would make my love to hyungwon stronger . Aww cia !! )