Here it begins

•Nightmare's Pov•

I am sitting at my desk currently trying to come up with another plan that won't fail like all of the others when Error comes in."He's at it again."Error tells me as he  looks down the hall."Which one?"I ask seriously and slightly worried."Manic"
"Okay I am coming". I get up from my desk and walk down the hall and stairs into the living with Error.I then here Killer talking to himself,walking around the room."I love One Direction,it is the best band ever!?". "I wish I could really met them...." . "Hey,Horror can I have some of your food?"
Killer just blurted out all of these things at once.I need to calm him down before something comes up-.The phone starts ringing.I walk to the phone and answer it.

"Hello brother"."What do you want Dream,I am busy?". "Well Ink wants to talk to Error about something." . "Okay,fine Banana Boy."
I give the phone to Error and try to get Killer to go to sleep.

                            •Error's POV•

I get the phone from Nightmare and put it up to my skull."Hey Error!"I hear Ink screeching at me."What do you want Squid?" . "I need to talk about something to you.Meet me at the cliff in Outertale that you always go to.Also I am not a squid. Bai!"
The phone call ends."What the hell just happened?"I yell out loud. Nightmare looks  at me with a "shut the fu-k up or I will make you face"I wonder why he is looking at me like that.I look down and see Killer sleeping. I know that,that won't last for long.Oh,well I need to go meet up with Ink. "Hey Error do you know where Cross is I haven't seen him and you know how he gets" . "Yeah he is with Horror in the kitchen making sure that he doesn't eat all of the food." . "Okay,that that's good I don't want him doing that again." . "Well bye I have to do something.". I make a portal to Outertale and walk in.

                             •Ink's POV•

I am siting in Outertale waiting for Error to come.I want to make a truce so that we can finally relax I know that we are all tired of this.Oh,a glitchy portal is opening,he's here.
"Hai Glitchy!" I say loudly just to annoy him.I guess he caught on to what I was doing because he responded with "Oh,hello Squid." *Le gasp* He is too powerful.Though I hope he accepts our truce that we came up with.

------------------------------------------------------------------
436 Words

A/N
The first chapter is done I hope you enjoy this.