Chapter 3

•Error's POV•

I need to talk to Night.I saw some vomit in the bathroom by the kitchen.I sigh gently turning down the hall Nightmare's room is on.'Cross I thought you would stop.' Once U reach Nightmare's door.I open it(Even though he doesn't like it when we do that.I do it anyways).I look around his room in hope to find a mess tentacles somewhere.I see him in his bed struggling to fall asleep.I know he has problems falling asleep but,Cross needs help.

"Boss I have something to tell you."I start.

Nightmare flinched from my voice.'I guess he didn't know that I entered his room.Odd'.

"What is it Error?"Nightmare sighs."Umm Cross did it again."I tell him.

Nightmare looks at me with a face that I couldn't described.He gets up and goes to his doorway."MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW?!?!"Nightmare screeches."Come on Error we have a meeting to attend to."I hear Nightmare speak to me.I walk with Nightmare down stairs into the living room. Everyone is here."Cross do you have something to tell us?"Nightmare asks Cross.Cross seemed to get nervous."W-what nothing at all!"Cross says quickly,studuring."Why was there vomit by the toilet?"Nightmare asks not wanting to hear Cross's lies.Cross goes silent from his gibberish that he was speaking earlier."Cross follow me."Nightmare sighs.Cross still doesn't say anything and follows Nightmare to the corner of the room but,we can still hear them.

•Nightmare's POV•

"Okay Cross tell me why you did it."I ask Cross trying not to yell at him.Why is he not talking? "Cross answer me."I say losing my patience.He is still silent.

"GOD DAMN IT CROSS FUCKING ANSWER ME?!YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHIT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH JUST TO TAKE CARE OF YOU ALL?!!"I finally get some of my feelings out.

I realize what I had said."Night-"Cross starts."Just forget it and don't do it again."
I walk away up to my room and lock it.

•Cross POV•

"Guys I am worried."

=============================================

351 Words