Chapter 4

This chapter might be full with profanity and spelling errors since I am doing this at night and I am supposed to be sleeping it's also a school night but,what ever.

With the Star Sanses and the next day

Dream's POV

Okay today is the day.We the Star Sanses will be moving in with the Bad Sanses and we have to help Blue pack today.

"Dream get of the couch and help me pack things with Blue!"Ink yelled in Blue's room

How did he know I was sitting on the couch if I told him I was going to the bathroom? You know what I am just gonna ignore that and go help them

*A nice time skip brought to you from a queen pufferfish UwU*

Okay we finally finished with helping Blue pack after about a hour or so and now we are just waiting for Error to pick up the damn phone so that we can leave and I can see my brother and not almost dying.

Since Ink on the phone I decide to listen to their conversation.I could only here Ink's side of the phone call.Sad.All I here from Ink is a quick "Yeah" before he hangs up.What the fuck was that?!

I then see Error teloport into the middle of the floor."Come on Stars."Error says opening another portal.We all then walk into the portal Error opened for us and look around.

I see everyone in the gang just laying there being somewhat calm for once.I look over them one last time before I notice that someone is missing.My Brother."Hey Error,where is my brother?I say hoping for a answer.

Error stays quiet.

-----------------------------------------------------‐-------------
A/N

I tried to make this longer since you had to wait about 3 weeks for this to come out but,you see were that went. Anyways I am gonna let you chose what is gonna happen.You will either wait for the angst and then it will come out in a huge burst or you can have alot of angst now and later.I know that I am asking you things but,I still might do what ever I want to do but whatever.Also thank you so much for over 250 views!I was not expecting this at all but still thanks.Bye,for now!