Chapter Two

•Cross's POV•

I am sitting beside Horror trying to eat and not lose my appetite while sitting beside him.'You need to do it you fat pig' Cross Chara tells me. Ever since I got in Nightmare's gang he has...changed.'No,Chara I am trying to get better.'I tell them.No matter how much I wanted to do it I also want to get better.'But it's just one time pretty please for me-'.'If I do it will you shut up!'I yelled at him through our thoughts somehow.'Yes.'That is all it took before I got up and left to the bathroom.I go into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

I bend down and-

•Ink's POV•

"So,you want a truce Squid and to live with us?"Error asks me for conformation."Yeah"
"And why do you want to do this?"."If we can have the truce then hopefully we can become closer."Meh,I dont really give a frick so sure."."What do you?Shouldn't you ask Nightmare first?"."Yeah I should but,does it look like I am gonna?"."Okay then,Thanks again!"." Yeah,I get that a lot."I see Error then open portal and leave.I guess I must tell the others about this.

•Nightmare's POV•

I need to sleep but,I can't 'damn Insomnia.'What ever I get up and go to the living room I sit on the couch and try to relax when Error opens a portal in the middle of the flippin room."What the hell is it now Error?"."The star shits are moving in."."Oh,okay wait what!?". By the time I actually realized what he had said he booked it up the stairs.Dang it Error I feel a headache coming from this crap.'Whatever it seems as I don't have any say in this.'

•Dream's POV•

Ink tells both Blue and me that Error agreed and we can start packing tomorrow even today if we wanted to.Me being excited that I could see my brother again other then fights I started packing earlier.I didn't have much in my room so I just packed everything I had.I walk into the living room with a suitcase and a little bag.I  sit them both by the door.I also saw Ink put down one bag and then just walk away.Why does he only have one bag doesn't he need more things? You know what forget it. I know that Blue has a lot more things then I do so I guess we will give Blue his own little day so we can help him pack his things.

I sit down on the couch with Blue and Ink.Blue looks very worried so I guess his anxiety is messing with him.I know he has anxiety but,he hasn't been this worried in a while.I noticed that Blue started shaking .'Crap this is getting worst.' I start talking to Blue about how fun it would be in Night's mansion.Ink joined me sometimes to sothe the shaking bean.

After about 20 minutes Blue finally calms down and goes to sleep on Ink's lap. I hope he won't have anymore anxiety attacks when we are in Nightmare's mansion.

•Cross's POV•

I feel sick I shouldn't have done that.Dang it my cheeks are puffy I hope they won't notice.I am laying on my bed right now so the others won't bother me.I need to speak to Nightmare for my mission.I get up from my bed and go to his office.When I walk in I notice that he is trying to go to sleep.His insomnia must be keeping him up.I don't want to bother him from sleeping so I just leave.
------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I didn't know how to end so just have this.Hey,this is the longest chapter that I ever wrote.Well I hope you had as much fun reading this as had write it.

Words 652