51. Interview

Bold words: interviewer
Italics: Harry

"Hey Harry, how are you?"

"Hey! Great thank you"

"Its weird interviewing you all alone"

"I know right? But they decided that an interview each one of us by ourselves so"

"So Harry,we've got to talk about your girlfriend, Barbara touring with you, what's it like having her on the road"

"Well she's my girl so of course I'm loving she's with me all the time, I think that's my favorite part, that I get to be with her all day every day, we literally spend every minute together it's so cheesy but we love it"

"That's sweet"

"Yeah we are really used to being with each other that it's weird not being together, like she flew here earlier for some photoshoots so we were apart for three days and I really missed her"

"Aww and where is she now?"

"She's doing some photoshoots for Victoria's Secret right now"

"She's an angel now right? How do you feel about that?"

"She is yeah, I couldn't be prouder she has worked so hard for it and ever since I met her this has been one of her biggest dreams and she totally deserves it so yeah I'm really happy for her"

"Aww you really are a supportive boyfriend aren't you?"

"I think we both are, I mean she supports my career in every way she can and she proves by touring with me even now"

"I was wondering how does she managed to be touring with you with her new busy schedule?"

"It was her idea to come actually, she like told me if she could come and of course I said yes immediately but I also told her about her work and she said whenever she needed to work she'll just fly wherever she was needed and then come back, she's amazing"

"Wow that certainly is amazing"

"I know, I tried to talk her out of it because it would be really exhausting for her, but I couldn't, she said that she wanted to be with me specially because is our last tour before break and it won't be a really long one and I'm actually greatfull I didn't convince her at the time I couldn't be happier with her being with me all te time"

"It's really sweet of her, so Harry, we know that she gets along with your family really well"

"She does"

"What was it when she met them?"

"It was actually extremely cute when they met, Barb was really really nervous and my mom and Gemma were crowding around her. I mean they didn't even bother to speak to me, you know screw actual family, then when we were laying in bed that night Barb told me "oh my god Harry, they actually like me" and it was the most adorable thing ever"

"Aww and now she's like part of the family what was it when you met hers?"

"I was as nervous as she was, specially because of her dad, I mean you know I'm older than her, I was 22 when we started while she was 18 I really thought her dad was going to kill me, and of course it was the language I don't speak hungarian, Barb was my translator she literally saved my ass, but at the end it all worked well"

"Well of course it did you've been together for two years now"

"Yeah it has been a crazy ride"

"Let's talk about the break, do you have plans afterwards?"

"Not really, I mean of course I want to keep writing and singing, but I don't have a plan yet, I guess I just want to relax it has been 5 years of touring, recording, promoting specially a lot of pressure so it will be nice to not do anything for a while spend it with Barb and my family and I guess we're all in the same page"

"I mean you've been working a lot since the beginning"

"Yeah I mean we started touring very quickly and since then we haven't stop so yeah it'll be nice"

"Well you all deserve it, unfortunately we're run out of time it was lovely talking to you Harry, thank you"

"You're welcome"