98. Article

Barbara Palvin is Harry Styles' inspiration for three of his songs?

Since the debut of his first self-titled solo album, fans of Harry Styles can't help but start guessing which song is dedicated to who and it all points that at least three of them are dedicated or inspired by his girlfriend Barbara Palvin.

It all first started when the singer released "Sweet Creature" although neither Styles or Palvin have confirmed anything yet the lyrics speaks for itself talking about an imperfectly perfect relationship singing about a relationship that sometimes involves fighting but that he's willing to go back to because it's still overall stabilizing and powerful. The song doesn't get into much detail, but we do hear him singing about this woman who it's hard to argue with but who brings him "home" when he's not able to go on by himself.

In a recent interview when Palvin was asked whether the song is about her she just laughed but avoided to answer the question.

Then when the whole album was launched this week there were two other songs who apparently are based on the model too.

First "Only angel" although the singer hasn't spoken on the record (yet!) as to whom he's talking about, I think there's a clue right in the title: the word "angel."

As you might recall Barbara Palvin was named an official Victoria's Secret angel one year ago.

The lines that convinced the fans the most are "told it to her brother and she told it to me, that she's gonna be an angel just you wait and see"
"When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets and there's nothing she can do about it"

It's not super specific and the model doesn't have a brother but a sister but she does have a reputation on being sweet.

And last but not least "Two Ghosts" all fans are 100% sure this is about the model just by listening to the first verse
"Same lips red, same eyes blue
same white shirt, couple more tattoos"
Every fan is saying that this verse quite literally screams Barbara Palvin as the blue eyes and red lips are a clear reference to the model. As for white shirt, couple more tattoos it could be a reference to both of them.

Explained by Harry Styles himself the song is about change, how people change and grow

Wether this last song is not confirmed the other two were "kind of" confirmed by the singer himself when before even releasing the album he posted two pictures with his girlfriend when they went to St Barts for summer vacations and captioned "You bring me home" and "Only Angel" at the moment no one suspected anything but now we are all sure that is a confirmation that his muse has a name and it's Barbara Palvin.