151. The Late Late Show with James Corden (Part 1)

Bold letters: Barbara Palvin

"Hello everyone and welcome back to another late late show! Our first guest tonight its quite angelic... and I'm being literal about that."

"Please welcome Victoria's Secret Angel, Barbara Palvin!"

Barbara walked through the crowd with a big smile while multiple hands were extended towards her

As soon as she made it to the seating area next to James, she gave him a hug and sat down next to him while the crowd continued to applause.

"Hi, it's good to see you"
"It's good to see you too, welcome"
"Thank you"
"This is your first time here am I right?"
"Yeap"
"But Harry's been here a couple times"
"Yeah he has, we all know he's your favorite James" Barbara said laughing
"That's a terrible accusation"
"No, but he's actually backstage"
"And where did you leave your two munchkins?"
"They're back home with Harry's sister, Gemma"
"Oh so she's the nanny for tonight?"
"Yeah she is but not just for tonight, she's actually staying a little longer than a week which is great for Harry and me, it gives us a little couple time"
"We all need that once in a while"
"Totally agree but she's actually a great nanny my kids love her and she spoils them to no end"
"That's an aunt's job"
"I guess so"
"Besides I believe your kids are the most adorable little things aren't they?"

James shows a small picture of Alanna and Harley to the audience as he asked the question. Everyone was in awe specially Barbara who has the biggest smile on her face while watching her kids.

"Thank you, they really are good, they are really calm and never throw tantrums" "Really? Never?" "No, at first we thought that Alanna would be jealous of Harley but no, she loved him from the moment he came home" "That's sweet, and how's Harry ha...

"Really? Never?"
"No, at first we thought that Alanna would be jealous of Harley but no, she loved him from the moment he came home"
"That's sweet, and how's Harry handling fatherhood? What kind of dad is he? Because I'm very aware he's always wanted to be a dad and that he especially has a soft spot for girls" James said laughing.
"Oh, he's incredible, he blows me away every time and he's in love with them from the moment they arrived and Alanna is definitely a daddy's girl" Barbara said with the cutest smile on her face.
"Really? I imagined it"
"She actually said daddy first which I'm really upset about, really upset" she said laughing
"She did? Wow that's not fair for you"
" I know right? I mean daddy didn't carry her for nine months"
Barbara made the whole crowd laugh.
"But he definitely loves it"
"And what's the best part about being a mom?"
"It's been amazing I mean you literally have no idea what you're getting yourself into until you're in it. And I mean I have the best babies I can't be happier we are so in love. But at the same time you know life completely changes you have to juggle work and parenting so that's why I'm taking my time before coming back because I really want the time with them."
"So two kids already, are you planning on expanding your family or are four members enough?"
"Uhm, well, I definitely know Harry wants another daughter.."
"He told you that?"
"He doesn't have to, I know him very well.."
"Uh oh"

Barbara laughed a little

"No, no! That's not what I meant. I'm not saying no to the idea of having more kids, it's just something we haven't really talked about, we've been really focused on Alanna and Harley right now so..."
"Well I guess you now have some pillow talk to do" James said

And everyone including Barbara went into laughter

"Yeah well we'll see about that"

"So let's talk a little about Victoria's Secret, you are one of the well known Angels" "I am indeed" "How long have you been modeling for the brand?" "Well I've been working for Victoria's Secret since I was 17 and now I'm 25 so

"I am indeed"
"How long have you been modeling for the brand?"
"Well I've been working for Victoria's Secret since I was 17 and now I'm 25 so..."
"Wow, 17 years old! That's crazy so that's 8 years"
"Yeah except I missed a few because of my pregnancies but yeah"
"When you walked the runway for the first time did you ever imagine returning and becoming an angel?"
"Definitely not, you know Victoria's Secret is the dream for a lot of girls and I never thought it could happened and it did, specially I never thought I would become an angel"
"When did you become an official Angel?"
"The year after my first catwalk I was signed to be an Angel I couldn't really believe it, specially at the show when they gave me my first wings"
"I could imagine the excitement at that moment"
"I was over the moon, I remember calling Harry and couldn't even talk" Barbara laughed
"But that one just opened the doors for you right?"
"It did! Victoria's Secret really just put me in the map so I'm very great full for that"

Once again the audience applauded the supermodel.

"Alright... we'll be taking a short break and we'll be back with more Barbara and Harry!"