110. Article

Harry Styles is now the best boyfriend ever after supporting Barbara Palvin at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2022

Victoria's Secret angel Barbara Palvin has plenty of devoted fans who fawn over her photos, but her biggest fan is definitely her boyfriend, Harry Styles

The 27 year old singer and actor was on hand to cheer for his 23 year old girlfriend at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Thursday night, standing up and cheering in the audience as she made her way down the runway.

In a video taken by another attendee, Harry can be seen getting to his feet once Barbara comes to the catwalk, looking only at her and putting his hand on his heart. He stands, points at her, and then puts his hand on his heart. As she reaches the end of the runway and poses, he sits, apparently in awe.

Fans of the couple were left swooning by the reaction.

'I NEED A HARRY STYLES  IN MY LIFE,' wrote one, while another tweeted, 'This is how you hype up your girl. Damn Harry you're doing it right!!!'

Others called him 'boyfriend goals' and left heart eyes emojis.

But that's not all, Styles who have been dating Palvin since 2017 brought Shake Shack burgers to his supermodel girlfriend and completely won every fans heart.

After weeks of training and eating well Barbara received the best reward from her love...

"He brought some Shake Shack for me" shared the young 23 year older with People while getting ready for the event.

Harry promised he will be there supporting her just as the past years and he did it: "I will be cheering her up very loudly and embarrassing her" he told in a recent interview

Harry couldn't be prouder of his girlfriend "You know, it's hard to see it like, in this interviews and for the Instagram posts and for how hard she works to do this every year" the musician explained. "So I think that the best for me is knowing that after all that it really paid off. I'm very excited to see the results of all that hard work I'm very proud of her she's amazing"