134. The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (part 2)

"We are back with the man behind 'Harry Styles' the album. So tell me what made you name the album after yourself?"
"I really don't know, it just fit you know? As my first album I wanted it to feel completely mine since I've worked really hard on it so maybe that"
"You're gonna be asked about this so let's just do it once and for all"
"Okaay" Harry said with a nervous laugh
"Are two ghosts, only angel and sweet creature about your girlfriend Barbara Palvin?"

Harry scoffed and started laughing.

"I mean I think that, the thing with songwriting is that everyone writes from personal experience so I definitely use some situations or people in my life that inspire me or that in the moment they feel correct of course I won't write a song to hurt anyone, if in the moment I feel like they are going to be offended by the song is when I stop and review it"

"So they are about someone"
"Yep is definitely about someone and some situations in my life I guess"
"You're not telling me right?"
"Nop" Harry and Jimmy laughed

"So tell me what was it like when your album instantly went to top charts?" "I was really excited but I also couldn't really believed it at first I remembered calling Barb and she was like 'I knew it, I told you, I'm so proud of you' so that made ...

"I was really excited but I also couldn't really believed it at first I remembered calling Barb and she was like 'I knew it, I told you, I'm so proud of you' so that made it more real"
"That's sweet"
"And you know this was my first time writing a whole album, recording, producing and all by myself"
"Yeah"
"So of course it was unknown land for me, I wasn't expecting for it to be as successful as it was"
"Really? You were that surprised coming from a top-chart boyband?"
"Yeah I guess I underestimated myself... it's not good for my narcissism" Harry laughed
"I'm afraid we're run out of time, it was great catching up Harry, congratulations to you and Barbara on your baby girl and hopefully I'll meet her soon"