170. Article

The proof that between Harry Styles and Barbara Palvin there's still love despite their split

The ex couple was spotted talking a walk around NYC streets with their kids Alanna and Harley.

Although Harry and Barbara ended officially their 7 year relationship a year ago, fans of the couple don't lose hope to see them back together, however, both the singer and supermodel have proven that despite their break up they still maintain a close relationship.

So it was demonstrated the first time they were spotted together after their break up in London airport last year, Barbara helped Harry taking their kids to Harry's side of the family for the holidays, everyone was hopeful that they were back together but the supermodel flew to her hometown Budapest with pal Stella Maxwell.

This time they were spotted taking a walk on the streets of NYC with both kids and we can even see the singer with a smile.

The duo despite ending their 7 year relationship have decided to maintain a nice relationship since both have stated that the focus of attention are their children and share custody of them

The duo despite ending their 7 year relationship have decided to maintain a nice relationship since both have stated that the focus of attention are their children and share custody of them. For this reason is not surprise to see that they both get along really great.

Harry Styles recently ended his relationship with fellow Victoria's Secret Angel, Taylor Hill and #Harbara fans couldn't hold in their excitement hoping for them to be back together, but the supermodel seems to still be dating singer Shawn Mendes.

It is said by close sources to Harry that many songs in his upcoming album are about his break up with Barbara. So we'll just have to wait and see who Harry really wrote about.