Introduction

Images used are from the Internet and so are not mine unless I put a note saying it's mine. I hope you like this story. I loved the movie so had to create a what happens next fanfic. If you like Reylo and Dramione please give my other fanfics a look 😊

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Enola was finally alone she was no longer held down by Mycroft and with her mother gone she was her own person now. It had been a heck of a journey since her mother had left her on her 16th birthday and Enola still can't quiet believe it. She turned down the offer to stay with Tewkesbury because she feels like she needs to be her own person and find her own way, at least for a little while.

She can still remember the look on his face between the bars of the gate. His eyes were pleading with her not to go, Enola could tell he genuinely didn't want to loose her. Her heart still warms when she remembers how he asked almost begging her wondering if he would be able see her again. Enola has no doubt that she will end up seeing the nickapoop again so she has no worries there.

What she doesn't know is that Sherlock now in her ward not Mycroft which means she won't have to be treat like a proper woman. With Sherlock as her ward she won't have to go to any silly school or be accepted to marry to some Lord she didn't know. However even if Enola knew this she wouldn't go back home, she wants to find her purpose in London like her mother told her to. 

Enola now has a new boarding house that she can stay at which gives not only her but Tewkesbury a piece of mind as well. That boy really is sweet wanting to make sure that he knew Enola had a safe place to stay. Contact would be hard between Enola and the Viscount now as she only could sent word to him and not him to her her first. This new lifestyle is going to be very confusing from her old one.

Her detective skills are to rival her brothers and since solving her first proper case she can't shake the detective bug. Maybe it's just her nosiness that can't help a good mystery but whatever the case Enola is happy to solve it. She knows her brothers will easily find her if she ended up in the newspapers so she would have to start small. 

Enola planned to only do big and important cases after a good 6 months ish so to make sure her brothers have lost interest. She certainly doesn't want her brothers trying to interfere with her life.

She wonders what her nickapoop is doing a lot of the time the same way that he wonders where she is and what she is up to. Since the arrest of his murderous crazy grandmother William has had lots to do. He has had to sign many papers over the matter never mind the whole vote situation. Sometimes he just wishes that he could be on the run again with Enola. 

The thrill of running away from his family was like nothing else he had ever felt. Being so free was exhilarating. He can still remember how his heart pounded on the train then lifted when he found Enola. He remembers his heart jumping into his throat jumping of the train then jumping when he kissed Enolas hand only a few months ago. 

Tewkesbury is upset that he doesn't know where Enola is or what she is doing, it would kill him if anything happened to Enola she is one of the best things that has ever happened to him like he is to her. Without Enola he would surely have been killed twice if not thrice over by now.