Chapter two

They was strange whisperings around the back streets of London. Enola always had her ears open to the gossip going around in case she could pick up a case. She wanted to find a case that her brother wouldn't hear off. Enola still wanted to be quiet about her work. 

The whispering around the backstreets talked about a missing woman. Enola listened to several conversations over the next week some believed the woman ran off few say she was taken. Finally they was a case that she could get involved in that wasn't boring. 

Tewskesbury had another boring day in his study. His mother had told him that he had been sent some paperwork to look through from the courts and it was boring. All of his life he had been proud of his title. All of his life he had been waiting to be a Lord in the courts but now he has got there it's just boring. He can't understand how his father would have done any of this work. Tewskesbury can hardly keep his eyes open. 

His mother had actually just recently been into London. His mother knows what Enola looks like so as soon as she came back he went to ask about her trip. Tewskesbury was still upset that he didn't know where Enola lived so hoped to get some information. Obviously they was nothing beacuse London is a big place but he still had to try. 

"Hello I'm the detective you said you had a case?" 

"That I do my friend is missing can you find her?" 

"I will do my best let's talk." 

A case! She had a case! A real case too not one that entailed saving a cat or finding a petty thief.