appreciation ❤❤

(PLEASE READ THIS)

I can't even tell y'all how happy I am,
10k views!!!? I'm still shook!! Like what?? For real??
I'm literally crying tears of happiness!!, I doubted this book right from the start, it was so difficult for me to write a chapter because I felt like it was not good enough, I used days to write a chapter for the fact that I was doubtful, i felt like the content of it was not good enough and now look at all of y'all proving me wrong, my first book didn't have this much attention in a short period of time, even though I'm talking about months it's still surprisingly more than I expected, I love you all so so much thank you for reading this book, i know that there are some parts that I need to edit which I'll do when i have enough time in my hands and I'm so happy to see how this book it's turning out to be, how you show your support by voting and commenting, it never goes unnoticed, this few months for me has been really frustrating and tiring, the will to even write was not there because of how things where going but you all give me that will to add more and more content to this book, I'll be always grateful, thank you so much don't stop showing your love and support it's really encouraging.
Thank you once again💙💙
HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS BOOK ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤