iv

[1:07pm]

as discord finally downloaded onto your computer you made an account and told Tubbo

<u/n> okay Tubbo discord is downloaded
<Tubbo> great! let me give you a call

after 10 seconds had passed, you receive a call from Tubbo.

"hiii! y/n is it?" his voice was so sweet and happy.

"yes hello Tubbo! i'm Clays sister." you figured you might as well tell him.

"really? i never knew he had a sister. how are you?" he said.

omg he has an accent? aw. you think to yourself.

"yep he sure does. anyway i'm pretty good-"

"ELLO TUBBO WHAT ARE WE- wait. who is this?" A WOMAN?!"

"oh hi tommy" Tubbo says cheerfully, "this is y/n, Dreams sister."

"BIG D HAS A SISTER? pogchamp!" tommy exclaims.

"um excuse me? you cut me off." you said. you didn't really know who Tommy was but you did know two things: he was loud and rude.

"oh i'm sorry... anyways Tubbo what are we doin today!"

"well i think we should start off by giving y/n a tour! she is brand new after all" Tubbo announces

"wait are you two streaming? because i don't wanna take up your time." you say

"oh i'm not streaming yet but Tubbo is." Tommy says.

"oh no it's fine we can show you around, it's really no bother."

"okay just wanted to make sure." you were excited to make your way around the server, and to meet new people.

10-15 minutes went by, and tommy and tubbo had shown you most of the houses in the immediate area such as punz's, purpled's, eret's, tommy's, and karl's. you also got to view what is now known as "Manberg" and all the land around it.

"well that's about it for now, you can go off on your own and build your own house. i can help you if you'd like." Tubbo says cheerfully.

"oh no thank you, i'm actually pretty good at building unlike tommy" you turn to your right to see tommy's cement house. looking at it gives you the chills.

"oh piss off" he says almost instantly, "my holiday home looks much nicer."

"he's right you know, uh oh i'll be right back b-"

Tubbo left the call! now it's just you and tommy. you decide to make the most of it and ask him to help you gather materials. you do need a little help building, but Tubbo clearly has some stuff on his plate at the moment.

you and tommy get to work on your home and talk the whole time. he was always making you laugh. it also seemed like he couldn't grasp the idea that clay has a sister. after about an hour of building more people log onto the smp.

Dream joined the game
<The_Eret> Dré!
<Technoblade> Dre
<u/n> "Dré"? i'm confused
<The_Eret> that's how his name was displayed in MCC last week. did you not watch your brothers perspective?
<u/n> no lol
<Dream> oh.
<TommyInnit> LOL
<Technoblade> dream you have a sibling?
<Dream> yes that's my sister
<Tubbo> y/n i think you hurt his feelings...
<u/n> probably, i'll hear him cry about it later
Dream left the game

"POGCHAMP YOU MADE HIM LEAVE!" tommy shouts! you momentarily forgot you were in a call with him.

"yes, yes i did" you respond

———

it's been about two hours now, and you house started coming together.

"okay tommy i think i'm gonna log out for tonight, i had a lot of fun though! glad i could meet you."

"alright, it was fun meeting you too! see you tomorrow?" he asked

"maybe, maybe not. bye!"

you close discord and log out of minecraft. at this point you were tired and hungry. you walk downstairs to grab a bite to eat when you saw Clay in the living room.

"hey y/n, how was the smp?" he asks

"meh it was fine. i made two friends!"

"i saw. they're both your age you know."

"really? i expected tommy to be significantly younger. 12 maybe?"

Clay laughed, "he doesn't look it, he's like 6"3'. he's a very tall child"

after talking with Clay, you head into the kitchen and grab a pack of instant ramen and start to make it. as you do that you check your phone for the first time in hours.

Instagram:
TommyInnit followed you.

this notification shocked you. uncertain of how he found your account, you follow him back and send him a dm.

TommyInnit:

um hello?

hey! this is dreams sister right?

yes lol... how did u find my acc?

i just saw that dream followed you, and i figured it was you

oh okay lol

you close out of instagram to eat your ramen, and get a shower. afterwards you finish up some last minute homework, and cuddled Patches.

as 5 minutes went by, you got out your laptop and searched TommyInnit on google. a whole bunch of links popped up so you clicked on his youtube channel and watched a couple videos. one video became two, and two became seven.

you look over at you clock, and realize it's 9:30pm.

holy shit. i have to go to bed soon! you quickly run down stairs, take your medicine and rush back up only to bump into Clay.

"woah easy there y/n. why are you running like a maniac?"

"sorry, i just lost track of time and i have to go to bed soon." you say in response. you really hope he doesn't ask what you were doing to make you lose track of time.

"but what were you doing for the last 5 hours?" he gasped, "you weren't watching tommyinnit were you?"

"i, uh, no-" Clay cut you off

"OH MY GOD. YOURE A SIMP! FOR FIVE HOURS YOU WERE WATCHING HIM."

"ugh, spare me the embarrassment PLEASE. anyways goodnight Clay."

"goodnight simp." he walked down the stairs and mumbled some things under his breath. maybe you were glad you couldn't hear what he was saying.

[word count: 1016]

[october 1 2020, 5:57pm]