xv

[1:03am]
[november 18]

the plane just landed in an airport you've never heard of before. you and Clay groggily exited the plane and went to look for your luggage. you weren't all that tired, you were used to Florida time so your inner clock told you it was 5pm. your gaze fell somewhere beyond 2 white pillars and you told yourself that you'll have to adjust to the jet lag. however you quickly snapped out of it when you and Clay realized you didn't know where to go.

"i'll call george maybe he will know how to get out of here," clay says with a yawn.

now is a good time to let tommy know i've landed and in enemy territory.

Tommy💗

hey! just landed... can't wait to see you :)

you didn't expect him to answer you right away, you hoped he was sleeping. however he was not and he texted you back within a minute.

big man! that's pog!! only like 13 more hours until i see you :) anyways how is it so far?

meh. not digging it. i've been waiting for my luggage for about 10 minutes and we don't really know where we are or where to go. clay is calling george tho.
please don't call me "big man"

sorry, and yeah airports aren't particularly my favorite, but i'm gonna go to bed and i'll text you when i wake up! goodnight!

goodnight <3
seen 1:011am

ugh he left me on opened... was the heart too awkward? we've been sending hearts for weeks.

your mind joined reality once again and you heard clay end his talk with george. apparently george was just going to pick the two of you up and let you stay at his house. that was the plan anyways but now it's for an extra day.

"how long do you think it will take for george to get sick of us? i would bet $10 that it will take 3 days," you tease.

clay thought about what you said, "hmm no i think it will take him about a week, so 7 days."

"want to make it a bet?" you dare

"oh you're on. $10 deal?"

"deal."

"honestly he's gonna get sick of me faster since i assume you'll be with tommy for most of the trip." clay says

"yeah probably, his mom said i could stay at his house for a few days in the guest bedroom... if that's okay with you," you chirp quietly

"oh yeah sure i don't care, george and i figured we wouldn't have to worry about you anyways; i would've introduced you to tommy or tubbo so that you had a reason go on the trip more than just tagging along. but i guess you did that on your own. i couldn't have just let you home."

you pondered that for a moment, "okay!" you said cheerfully.

after ten minutes, you finally made your way out of the airport to see george parked along the side of the road, waiting for you and clay.

"george!" your brother shouted

"dream?!" george shouted in return as he got out of the car. the two ran up to each other and engulfed the other in a hug

you shook your head with a smirk on your lips, ugh, get a room... you chuckled to yourself and said your hellos to george,

"hello, um, i'm-i'm sorry, what was your name? greg was it?" you asked playfully.

he slowly looked at your brother with a confused look on his face, "uh, no it's actually george," you stared at him blankly, "like, georgenotfound-" he tried saying more, but you cut him off,

"hm never heard of you." you shrugged at your own joke, pulling it off flawlessly. after 15 seconds of confused silence clay burst out laughing, almost falling to his knees. you joined in on the laughter as clay reached into his pocket and gave you a $5 bill.

"um what is going on here?" george asked. the two of you quickly looked up, forgetting he was there

"oh, *wheeze*, since you never met y/n before, i bet her $5 that she wouldn't pull this exact joke on you, and this bitch did." clay could barely stand, dying of laughter.

"hey i'm $5, and clearly i'll be $15 dollars richer in 3 days." you said

"okay, i'm so confused but please just get into the car."

[word count: 790]
[october 27 2020, 7:45pm]

{a/n: okay so short chapter today but that's because i'm going to try and do two days of the trip in one chapter, just so this story isn't super long. also, i plan on trying not to drag this out past 30 chapters :) ily all}