xviii

[8:34am]
[november 22]

you woke from tommy gently shaking you,

"happy birthday beautiful." he planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

"huh, wha-"

"shh, your brother told me. now hurry and get up, i have a surprise for you."

it took you a few seconds to process what just happened, but you quickly got up and got around.

you decided to wear an outfit similar to this:

you walked back over to tommy's room, to see he was also dressed nicely,

"wow. you look great." he says

"i could say the same for you. this is my birthday suit."

he stared at you blankly, "uh y/n,"

"what?" you were confused.

"a birthday suit is just you naked." he said. you felt yourself get red.

oh my god what. this is so embarrassing.

"uhhh, okay that is not what clay led me to believe omg."

he bursted out laughing, "did you really not know what birthday suit meant?"

"no! clay always told me it was just the outfit you wore on your birthday."

"what a dickhead," he shook his head and smiled. once the two of you were completely ready he grabbed your hand and brought you outside.

the two of got on a bus, and left for whatever destination you were going to. as you sat down, you grabbed your phone and angrily texted your brother:

Clay🦂

you bitch. for years i have gone around telling people on my birthday i wear a birthday suit only to just figure out a birthday suit is NOTHING. NAKEDNESS.

man i can't believe some of the things i got away with for roughly 15 years.

i hate you

❤️

you put your phone down, "hey tommy? where are we going?"

"you'll see, i think you'll really like it," he said, looking very cute in the outfit he was wearing; light khaki pants, a blue striped polo, and a grey jacket. he almost made you feel underdressed.