Chosen | on hold

Dear readers,

It is with a heavy heart that I write to let you all know that Chosen is now officially on hold. I put off writing this disclaimer for so long hoping that I would be able to put out another chapter for you. Unfortunately, due to my academic workload, I am unable to continue writing. I first wrote chosen the summer going into my freshman year of college. During that time I had no commitments and was just free to write. College turned out to be much more difficult than I had imagined. I am currently studying to be a creative writing + secondary education major. What this means is that a lot of my free time is spent working with students to prepare to become a high school teacher. I also have taken a job that requires my attention each week. I would just like to apologize for the inconvenience. I am just as disappointed as you probably are. My goal was to finish this story and continue on with two other books. My expectations at the time were too high.

Moving forward, my intention is to continue writing this story and give you the ending you all deserve. This much I know, but I am unable to give you a time when I will be able to sit down and pump out the last few chapters. In the meantime, I can upload the book playlist and full cast list if you so desire.

I didn't realize that this book would be loved by so many people. So I just want to take a moment to say thank you. I would give you all the biggest bear hug if I could. I'm truly grateful that each and every one of you took the time to read my story and give it a chance. As an aspiring author I am overwhelmed by the positive feedback I have received. Nothing has ever made me happier.

I hope you can understand why I have made the decision to put this book on hold. Juggling two majors as well as my homework load has been extremely difficult. I struggled with whether or not I should take it down because I did not want to frustrate other readers with an unfinished story. As of right now, Chosen will still remain published.

Stay safe and make sure you have had enough water today! Know that you are so loved.

All the love, Harlow

Leave an inline comment here, if you would like to see the unpublished Q&A, book playlist, and full cast list.